chap 1. part 2

Heading down the fights with the guards became more difficult. Having to now use more firarns then a knifes. Things were starting to become more intense.

"Back up is coming your way. Stay sharp.

How many are there.

" there over...... 200. *crack* ahh ran out of pocky. When you head back" lights a cigarette. Then takes it out. "When you come back buy Ramon and pocky". Smoke fully blew out. Her eyes turned serious.

Anyway heading down won't be hard. Just don't get niced.

On it". Jisung face hasn't changed. Getting ready to shoot the next guards.

" follow the map. There a room just above the bar. Our target at the moment is having his fun.

And so Jisung did. Follow the route he was instructed. Killing people left and right. Without getting harmed. Smacking the door to room above the strip club. Seeing the chandelier. Dicide to use it to break the floor boards. Running to a wall and jumped on. Taking his pockets knife to unhook it to the ceiling. Sticking his into it to break the floor.

Causing it to collapse. The debris fell on many people. Guards aiming at hole waiting for someone to move. Jisung stood up and through a flash grenade. Causing everyone to squint. Jisung had Glasses on to protect home from the flash. He use this opportunity to kill half the people in the room.

Then once people got their vision back he was behind the bar. Both hands with new machine guns. Killing the rest. Few were able to dodge the bullets. Jisung went towards them. Killing them all. The boss. Had a gun aiming his head.

"Drop you guns". And so he did. But he still killed him. Jisung hand turned into a dragons head. The man started shooting but it was too late. Half of his body was gone. There many dead and close to dead bodies on the ground.

Jisung moved his hand to his ear piece. " mission accomplished ".

'Good work. Now it's time to clean up. The cops are heading there now. '

" won't be a problem. Traps are already set. Even if there able to enter this place is already a bomb mine." Walking away from the area, after placing the final bomb.

'Que Cheese'

The cops came looking around the place. Finding too many bodies. The head of the investigation left the building. He gets a message through the walkie talkie.

"Sir I believe this place was supposed to be blown up. I think the attac-"
.
BOOM!

The building had blown up the officer outside see it all. The detective looked around while the others try to contact back up.

The detective meets the eyes of jisung. That moment he knew the place, the call was all a set up. He turned around to yell run. But the ground they stood blew up.

Jisung left the area as it the building he on top of blew up. He left with a stone face no remorse of what he done. Pressing another botton on the remote he held. He activated a outside bomb mine. If and were to survive. They wouldn't once they hit the fourth building in the area.

Jisung knows his work very well. And being a assassin means killing all witnesses. This was the start of his revenge on the mafias.

Running away from the crime scene with the weaponry and back up clothes with his. Jumping off building to building. Jisung jumps into an alleyway, behind a dumpster. He changed his clothes and cover the the guns in the gym bag. Taking his phone out to check if his eyes are blown and hair turned blonde. Last think his glasses.

He left the alleyway to the convenience store.

Minho was strolling the streets at the moment. When his subordinates stopped and saw the tv showing a crime Scene. The new anchor started talking

Over 500 police were killed tonight. There was an alert to a night club outside of town. Everyone in the club was killed. The person behind the call can't be found, nor the person who cause the bombs to explode and killed all these people. The police have stated that the attacker was the same one who killed over 5,000 police few year back. Whoever they are please stay safe. And if you have any information please contact the authority. Now back to Morgan for the weather.

"So this bomber killer already broken records and cuasing havec." Minho grinned. "How fun, hahaha oh the authority really have trouble on their hands. Oh well it isn't us who cause this. But that night club looks familiar"

"That because it own by a top ranking mafia. By my guess they are killed"

"Is that so that only means. This killer isn't ordinary. It was probably an order to kill him they just added extra steps. By all means this goes to show they don't work for no one. Killing cops, and killing mafia leaders. This person is amazing at their job. "

"Probably, but it seems that we should keep an eye on them. We don't know how strong they are. The man next to him stated

" even so, Chan. Whoever they are I want to meet them." Minho look to his corner to see someone he knows.

"Chan don't he have preston academy uniform. "

"Yes, by the looks of him he's Han Jisung. He the student body president and a top student after you. He's known for his stone face around the school.

" is that so. Though what's in the duffle bag." Minho looked at the bag. 'Mimick'. He saw through the bag own to see clothing. "Nothing valuable in there".

Sir"

"Yes

We should get going your brother would through a tantrum if were late to dinner.

" don't you mean yourself. I not needed to be there. And to add to that innie cares more for you then his own brother. "

Chan sighs, still they headed back to go eat.

While walking jisung got his cheek cake and headed home. Both of them passed each other. Neither knowing who the other is behind close doors.

Jisung had just gotten home. He sees siyeon on the couch, reading a book. "Welcome home jisung".

Thanks". Dumping the bag on the table he hears footsteps. He looks to the direction.
" So you're finally home, kid. Did you get my pocky". Gahyeon stated.

"There here. Heading to my room" jisung was about to enter his room he hear gahyeon.

"Hey." He paused. "Good job out there. You clean up nicely by blowing up the place. At least you left the scene and didn't get anything smudged on your face. There a box on your bed. New weapon for next mission. Don't mess it up.

Turning and walking away. " what makes you think I'll fail the job. " "mmm, never know, just stay on your guard". Giving him on last glance then headed to her room. Jisung got ready to head to sleep. As tomorrow was his first day back at the academy.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I'm back after who knows how long. I'm back at school next chapter will come out this week or next week as its in the process of being written. Hope you like the chapter 1 part 2.

 Hope you like the chapter 1 part 2