Chapter 30 ----- Comfort

Start from the beginning

Su Ling remembered the scene when he took out the spiritual plants from the security company, "Then you have to remind the people in the store."

Nalu: "Only Xiao Bian and the temporary worker will come in the backyard. I will tell them."

Then Nalu pointed at the 3 plants that kept sticking to Su Ling's body and at Xian Mo Yu which was secretly soaking its roots in nutrient solution; drinking away happily.

"They seem to be afraid of Xian Mo Yu, can they be put together in the greenhouse?"

Su Ling was not sure as well. "Let's try."

With Nalu's help, he placed the 3 plants in the corner of the greenhouse near the door. Then together they moved Xian Mo Yu to the innermost corner to keep them at the farthest distance. However, when Xian Mo Yu was moved to the position, the few remaining low-level spiritual plants that were placed in the innermost of the greenhouse were scared to death. 2 plants were so terrified that their flower head fell off on to the ground while another plant half-snapped its stem. The scene looked very miserable.

Su Ling: "..."

Fortunately, he has his isolator on; otherwise, he will be surrounded by panic attacks. He turned his head to look at the 3 Grade A spiritual plants. Although they seemed slightly fine, not losing their heads or snapping their stem, they were shaking like they are having convulsions.

Nalu tsked, "This level of suppression is too strong." Approaching the rose plants, he picked up the roses on the ground and said, "It can't be used anymore."

Upon hearing that, Su Ling looked at the flower and saw that the petals were completely different from those still fine on its stem. The fallen ones have glinting black colour mixed the red colour. This petal is poisonous. Although the toxins of low-level spiritual plants are not very toxic, the toxins will destroy the original effect of the raw materials.

Su Ling: "Are there any other empty rooms?"

Nalu: "The fragrance making room is quite empty, but the environment is not as good as this large shed. There are only a few low-level spiritual plants left. I will just move them out of here."

Compared with the low-level spiritual plants, Nalu naturally values Xian Mo Yu more and wants to provide Xian Mo Yu with a better environment. However, Su Ling stopped him from moving the spiritual plants and said, "Wait a minute, Redthorn Ball is also afraid of Xian Mo Yu. I will try to comfort it. If my method doesn't work, I will shift Xian Mo Yu to a place by itself."

Nalu nodded immediately.

Although Grade A spiritual plant is not as good as Grade S, the current 3 plants can provide certain raw materials every day. On the other side, Su Ling is not certain what Xian Mo Yu can provide. Hence, Grade A spiritual plan is more precious in his heart. Su Ling stood in front of the Grade A plants. Instantly, the 3 plants reached out, and their branches and vines pressed against him and wrapped his arms. He gently stroke the flowers and comforted, "Don't be afraid, Xian Mo Yu will not eat you."

His words did nothing. Su Ling calmed down for a while, and finally determined that the plants couldn't understand his words. He has yet to master the method of communicating with them using pheromones. After a moment of considerations, Su Ling figured that he could only use actions to express his intentions. He waved to Xian Mo Yu and called out at the same time. The next moment, one of Xian Mo Yu's roots stretched out in front of him. Grabbing onto the root, Su Ling could feel a touch of cold and bouncy sensation from his palm. He couldn't help squeezing it, and the root twisted happily.

The 3 Grade A spiritual plants trembled even more.

Su Ling touched them with his left hand, and put the root on Redthorn Ball with his right hand, "Look, Xian Mo Yu will not hurt you, even if it touches you, it will not eat..."