Chapter 27 ------ Communicate

Start from the beginning

He couldn't help but glance at Xian Mo Yu. Why did Xian Mo Yu communicate directly with him in his head? Since he is still connected to a call, Su Ling didn't speak. Xian Mo Yu could not understand his doubts, so it didn't move to explain to him. He thought about it for a moment and guessed that it is probably related to the particles from Xian Mo Yu that had been in his body for a long time.

Turning back to the Baby's breath, Su Ling wondered how he could communicate with it and harvest its stem. He tried to control his pheromones, but he doesn't know how to direct it and could only guide the pheromone to gather or disperse; there is no way to make an expression. Finally, he thought of an idea, which he tried lightly tugging the stem while gathering his pheromones.

The Golden Baby's breath rubbed its flower and leaves at the back of his hand, while the flower nearest to his hand moved forward. The branch of that flower bent over, and a part of the stem fell onto his palm. Su Ling saw that the other flowers are approaching as well, he quickly held the flower branch and slowly straighten it, making the branch stand straight. The flowers that were approaching stopped immediately.

So smart! Su Ling sighed in admiration. He glanced at the stem in his hand and ate it without hesitation. Previously, in order to test whether the 3 spiritual plants can treat his pheromone abnormalities, he has tried eating their raw materials, so he is not worried about it being poisonous. Putting the stem in his mouth, it gave off a pleasant aroma and a light cooling sensation. Though it has no taste, it was not unpalatable. The slight cooling sensation quickly swept across the body. His formerly weak limbs felt like they have been washed and renewed by a gush of water, and he regained quite a lot of strength.

Su Ling was a little surprised by the outcome because he felt the same cold sensation when he ate the stem before, but this time his spirit felt a lot better. Unlike the first time when he took the stem in a normal body condition, the changes weren't as apparent as now. With the before and after comparison, the effect is particularly obvious.

"President Gu, the trees are too dense for the aircraft to land."

"No landing point found."

The voice of 2 men reporting the situation could be heard from the call. Next, voices are discussing what to do. Su Ling listened carefully for a while and spoke promptly when they made a decision to jump, and someone suggested that it might be dangerous.

"Don't skydive, just tell me where is the nearest suitable place for the aircraft to land, and I'll walk over."

His voice sounded more energetic than before. Gu Liheng asked, "Can your body hold on?"

Su Ling smiled and said, "Yes, I am not injured, don't worry."

After discussing there for a while, everyone agreeing to Su Ling's proposal. They quickly marked the nearest landing point on the map and sent it to Su Ling.

After turning on the navigation function, Su Ling did not embark immediately but looked at Xian Mo Yu. His lips moved, trying to speak, but his gaze swept across his bracelet, and he stopped himself. Suddenly, he had a lightbulb moment, and he adjusted the volume of his bracelet audio input to zero. That way, people on the other side won't be able to hear when he is speaking, but he will still listen to them if they wanted to look for him.

Silently giving himself a compliment, Su Ling asked Xian Mo Yu, "Are you going to stay in the mountains?"

Xian Mo Yu stretched out two roots, one wrapped around Su Ling's waist and the other wrapped around his wrist. At the same time, the scene of its roots absorbing the nutrient solution flashed in his mind.

Su Ling glanced at the roots around his waist with complicated eyes, "You want to follow me back to drink the nutrient solution?"

Another root emerged from the ground, nodding up and down.

Grade A spiritual plant is very scarce. Grade S spiritual plant is almost a legend. The raw materials that can be harvested are definitely powerful. He himself can verify that, although it comes with a long-term side effect. But thinking about it carefully, except for the unpleasant smell, the particle from Xian Mo Yu actually has no harmful impact on his body, and it even gave him safety in the wild.

Su Ling wanted to agree right away, but he managed to calm down a little bit, "You can follow me, but you have to promise me that you can't casually eat anything except nutrient solution."

He is very worried that a moment of carelessness would cause his Grade A spiritual plants to be eaten by Xian Mo Yu.

The erected roots stayed still for a while and then nodded up and down.

Su Ling laughed, stretched out his hand and rubbed the roots. After rubbing it, he looked at his fingers curiously and found no dirt on it. The spiritual plant's self-cleaning ability is powerful. Su Ling is thrilled. Not to mention that he has solved the abnormalities of his pheromone, he also picked up a Grade S spiritual plant. Then, he thought of the bad smell Xian Mo Yu had emitted before, and asked curiously, "Can you control the smell at will?"

The roots swayed triumphantly, and a stinky smell came out instantly.

Su Ling: "Don't! I'm just asking, no need to demonstrate!" He reminded, "If it is not necessary, keep emitting just fragrance in the future!"

Xian Mo Yu thinks that this proposal is not very good, and shared with Su Ling the scene where it caught its food with the bad smell. It can release a very corrosive liquid when it smells bad. A wild boar will turn into a liquid in less than a minute, and it will be able to suck it clean.

This scene was too bloody, causing Su Ling's complexion changed a little. He reluctantly praised, "You are really amazing." Then, he emphasized his tone and reminded, "Keep the fragrance, don't release the corrosive liquid casually! You don't need to prey for the nutrient solution!"

Xian Mo Yu was very happy to hear that there was no need to prey, and its petals swayed and fanned.

A gust of wind greeted Su Ling's face, blowing away the discomfort caused by him watching the gory scene earlier.