4- Gemini's POV

Hiyaa, I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in AGES. Warning: This chapter's kind of cringy, but apart from that, I hope you enjoy! :)

Gemini's POV
Monday 28th September- 10:32am

I'm starting to get used to this school, I used to feel so weird living in a castle but now it's almost becoming normal.

Me, Pisces and my brother Virgo are kind of in a group now. Which is funny, because Virgo and I are complete opposites. We were never really that close before, but now I guess we are.

***

"You're definitely a Ravenclaw. 100%"

"What about you? I'd imagine you're a-"

"Gryffindor! It's obviously the best house, why else would the three main characters be in it?"

"Hey, what you talking about?" Pisces asks, coming over to Virgo and I, gently setting his dark blue bag on the floor. "Hogwarts houses," I say.

Pisces' eyebrows draw together in confusion. "Sorry, what's that?" He asks politely. "You're kidding me," I laugh.

Pisces chuckles and says, "No, what is it?"

"Wha-"

"You know, the school houses of Harry Potter," Virgo answers.

"Not really, I've only heard of Harry Potter, is it good?"

"Seriously!?" I ask in complete surprise.

"It's really good, Pisces, a bit childish but that just makes it better I guess," Virgo explains.

"Childish!? How is it childish?"

"It's kind of meant for like, ten-year olds..?"

"But there's loads of death in Harry Potter, and I really don't think a ten-year-old would be mature enough to deal with Dobby's death,"

"DOBBY DIES!?" A voice suddenly shouts, turning round in her seat in front of us, and I see Taurus's devastated face.

"Oops... Sorry..."

"Who's Dobby?" Pisces chimes in, reminding us he's still here.

"A house elf," I say, but he still looks confused.

"Am I the only person in this class who isn't obsessed with it or something?" Pisces laughs.

"Probably," I shrug.

Suddenly, Leo clears her throat and turns around to face us. "You three, look at this comment that biatch Hydra posted on my latest insta post!" She says to me, Pisces and Taurus. Virgo and Cancer are lost in their own conversation now.

The three of us stare at Leo's phone and read the small writing.

You know you'll never be as pretty as me, bitch

"Who would write that?" Pisces gasps, finding it impossible to believe someone could be so awful.

Hydra is definitely just jealous.To be honest, Leo's way prettier than her.

"Hey, Hydra's that girl who broke up with my brother a few weeks ago, right?" Taurus points out. "Yeah, she's still crushed after breaking up with him, so she's even more bitchy than she normally is. Apparently she pushed Lyra into a teacher in the cafeteria yesterday, and Lyra spilt her lunch over the teacher. Then she wouldn't take the blame and Lyra had to get a detention," I state.

Taurus and Pisces make sympathetic noises for Lyra, while Leo looks at me curiously."How did you know that?" She wonders.

"I'm Gemini, I know stuff," I say with a wink.