"Where are you going? Not for once you came to meet me and here all day you are wasting behind her." She glared at akshita who just ignored and decided to move from there.

Rudra noticed it and before she could move he held her hand looking at her to stop.

"Leave her and come with me. Dad wants to talk you, I told him about everything and you know he is ready for our marriage." Samaira told which shocked both rudra and akshita. Her words forced akshita to take her hand back from his grip. Rudra on other hand shrugged off samaira's hand and flinched at her.

"What stupidity you are doing on my back, samaira? Can you please let me live in peace." He hissed out once again getting pissed with the same thing.

"Then what will you do after divorce?" She asked out to which akshita lowered her head and walked out of there.

Rudra's heart felt a slight sting of pain, he glared at samaria and then stated "I am not divorcing her. She is my wife and will be my wife till the end. Keep this in mind and please stop everything."

Samaira took back hearing it. He left from there before she started to find akshita.

"Akshu!! Wait for me!"

She didn't respond and kept walking. Rudra came before her blocking the way, "I'm coming with you."

"It's fine, don't bother yourself I will manage__" She said but he cut her in mind.

"You aren't going alone akshita, come inside." He opened the door of car and asked her to get in.

She didn't look at him and sat inside. He then set his googles and sat inside, driving away from there.

~•~

"Stay blessed daughter! May your love grow stronger." The priest blessed her, but hearing his words instead of happiness her heart filled with immense pain and sadness.

Her love doesn't have a life then how will it grow strong?

She faked a smile and nodded her head. The priest took her thaal and did the pooja for her.

Completing it she started going out and saw her husband rapidly typing something on his iPad. She went to him and stood behind waiting for him to complete.

Whereas rudra, who was waiting for long looked up from his iPad and decided to see her once. He turned to bump into her as akshita gasp bending behind a little but then a palm rested on her waist pulling her closer.

Her other free palm clutched on his light-blue shirt for balance.

He delicately brought her near and inquired if she was fine before loosing himself into her deep ocean like eyes. He found only love there, the very love she holds for him and asks nothing in return.

"Are you fine akshu?"

She broke out of the trance and nodded her head immediately. Rudra made her stand properly as once getting away she passed him the prasaad.

He noticed her sad face and the reason was well known to him. Not liking her sadness he held over her palm and approached her.

He adjusted her open tresses and rubbed his thumb on her cheek spreading all over butterflies.

Akshita lowered her head as she shifted back and tried to avoid the feeling which was caging her heart.

"Let's go! Sun will set in some time, we should reach home before it." She diverted the conversation but he didn't let her leave.

"I want to talk."

"We're getting late." She again said.

"Please akshu!"

"What do you want now? Why do you always take advantage of my feelings? Do you think me a thing to use and throw? Please rudra, let me live. Don't hurt me with your affection." She turned her face not wanting to fall weak.

"We never talk, we just argue over things and i don't want this anymore. Bear me for more four months then you are free__"

She spoke out everything and the whole time he was hearing her silently.

Akshita felt a hand wiping her tear. She looked up at him, his face curved with concern and guilt striking in his eyes.

"I'm not hurting you akshu." His voice so soft that it felt soothing to her ear. He affectionately cupped her cheek and kept looking into her eyes.

"I respect you feelings, belive me I do. I was always against this marriage not because I don't like you or I like someone else. It was because of the way everything happened. We never had a option other than this. I thought maybe you're also stuck in this bond due to family_"

"I wasn't stuck! I was happily waiting for you but you never cared about me_"

"I never cared about anyone. I didn't want this big responsibility, I wanted to live my life freely. You think samaira and I have a relationship but we never had. She loves me but I don't. I told her to wait, if I ever feel that we should have a chance then we will go forward. Trust me akshu, I have never cheated on you. Though I never accepted this marriage and you but I never thought about someone else too." Her eyes softened, she belives him. His every word was genuine which she could see in his eyes.

"What's the mean of these things now?"

"Akshu i want to give a chance to this marriage." He paused and she snapped at him. Her heart banging rapidly in the chest.

What did he say? Was that true or she over heard?

"You heard me right! I thought very much and i think it's good for both of us and our family. I'll try my best to make it successful__"

"You will try? That means you still don't want it from heart. Rudra please don't do it in pressure. I would be guilty for forcing you__" She said but he cut her in mid.

"I vow on God to be with you forever, till the last breathe." Everything feel like fading away before him. She still felt it like a daze. This was so dreamy that she couldn't believe her ears and eyes too.

He was vowing to be with her before the God?

He noticed the shock on her face and decided to divert the topic not wanting to force her in any way.

"Let's sit here for sometime." She hummed and they sat there. There was a long awkward silence. Neither she had anything nor he had to speak about.

"I'm thirsty!" She finally said something.

"Wait, I'll bring water." He said and walked towards inside. There beside the temple was a house. He went and requested the lady for some water which she gave him.

Rudra returned back at the place but there were no one. He confusingly gazed here and there but she wasn't there.

"Akshu??" He called out but no response came.

"Akshita?? Where are you? AKSHITA!!!" His voice grew louder but she didn't reply back.

Leaving the jar there on stairs only he ran downstairs towards the car. There also she wasn't. He roamed around, behind the temple but got nothing.

Searching for a half hour finally he got the her chunari fallen over a shrub. He took it in his hand and saw the little amount of blood splashed over it.

His heart clenched inside as an unknown fear crept up in his heart.

Is it akshita's blood?

He thought and his eyes watered a little. "I won't let anything happen to you akshu! Your rudra will save you. I'm coming!"

He stated before driving away the car don't know where!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟑𝟎𝟎+