✧ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ✧

Start from the beginning

Smitten by how tall and strong he is and in this attire he looked even more buffier, such a gentleman and oh so his.

"You're looking so amazing." Jimin whispered, his hand on Namjoon's chest, feeling his abruptly beating heart.

Jimin didn't need a reply to that, he knew he had done something definitely to Namjoon's heart who was spellbound by his looks, staring in awe and wonder.

Jimin smiled and tiptoed to match his height for the kiss. He knew only his kiss could bring him back to life.

And Namjoon finally closed his eyes, kissing him back instantly and very gently, the very moment Jimin's mother decided to come outside.

Namjoon pulled away to hold Jimin's neck for better access but he noticed her and panicked slightly, parting away from Jimin and bowing before her while the other two, Taehyung and Jungkook, were still kissing until Namjoon decided to pat Jungkook's back to get his attention.

And there was a moment of her watching them back and forth with an awkward smile.

"Good to see you, Mrs. Park." Jungkook quickly bowed too, trying his best to conceal his face while bowing and Taehyung turned his face away sheepishly.

And don't ask about Jimin, he wanted to bury himself for how embarrassed he felt not just because of his friends but for how his mother was going to tease him later for that.

"Hehe, you guys seem so excited for the party. Anyway I was just here to wish you all the best of luck. Enjoy your time everyone!" She cheered, showing them her thumbs up and everyone was suddenly very obedient and decent, nodding their heads to her words.

"Thank you Mrs. Park." Namjoon and Jungkook said together before showing her an awkward smile.

"Go ahead, have fun and yeah by fun means less drinking more dancing, yeah?" She pointed to her son who nodded.

Yes, Jimin wasn't allowed to drink yet.

"Don't worry Mrs. Park, he doesn't need drinks to get crazy." Jungkook said in between and Taehyung was quick enough to hit his elbow.

He was just the same.

"Don't start now Jungkook!" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin, talk to him formally, he's your senior." Jimin's mother scolded him, making the guy frown.

"But mommy-"

"No, show some respect." She said sternly and Jimin looked down, eyeing Jungkook with his side gaze who seemed a lot happy, showing his teasing smile to Jimin.

"Anyway you guys have fun." She then said at the end and Namjoon nodded, taking Jimin's hand in his own.

"We will, Mrs. Park."

"It's mom for you."

"Mommy~~" Jimin whined sheepishly and Namjoon squeezed his hand into his grip.

"Okay, Mom, take care."

They then bowed slightly again before making their way to the car and she waved to them until they were settled inside and Namjoon began to drive them away.

Worst part of it, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the backseat and Namjoon and Jimin had to hear them making out throughout the ride.

~✧~

"Can you guys stop? If you guys are done eating each other's face would you leave some for people to see how you're looking for the day?" Jimin said in an annoyed tone once they reached their University.