chapter 49 part 2

Start from the beginning

 In my panic, i did not hear when my door closed, twice, but a faint sound seeped in through the repeated ringing in my ear, just a soft little music that contrasted with my screams that harshly echoed in my head.

'Focus on that Tay, focus on that' I whispered to myself, trying to concentrate on the sound, trying to block out my own yells of pains.

'Okay, you got this Tay' I squeezed my eyes even more, paying attention to the sound. It grew louder by every passing minute, the shouts getting fainter.

'Almost there girl, almost there' I could now distinguish that the sound was coming from a guitar, but suddenly there was another voice in my head.

"Whores like you don't deserve to have anyone in their lives. You will ruin everyone's lives.

With that, i felt my grasp slipping away again, the music from the guitar becoming fainter again, my breathes becoming shallow again, my screams getting louder again.

'No, focus Tayl-' I was cut off by my own scream, in my head of course. I clutched my knees tighter, hoping to have some control.

I frantically reached out for the sound, that one sound which kept me bay.

I heard it again, but barely., It seemed more rushed this time around, contrary to its calm undertones in the previous round.

I reached out to it, trying to cling to the melody to save myself from the chaos. 

And i did. The music of the guitar guiding me to the surface

Blocking out the scream i just focused on the song. 

'Focus on that Tay, just focus on that.' Slowly, i felt my ability to breath come back, and i used the most of it, taking in huge gulps of air and rubbing my arms slowly to calm down.

After making sure that i would not sink back into that abyss, i opened my eyes and saw Estian sitting on the bed, playing the guitar.

His eyes were trained on my, and with the faint moonlight, i could make out the worry lines on his face.

"Better?" He whispered softly after a moment of pause, not stopping the instrument for even a millisecond. 

"Better" i answered back, sighing softly.

There was silence, just us listening to the guitar lost in our thoughts.

"Why had you come in my room though?" I asked the first question in my mind.

"We all check on you once before going to sleep. I was late today cause i was playing video games with my friends, and i am glad i did." He smiled softly at the end.

"How did you know music would help?" 

"It was the first thing that came into my mind" He replied, before getting up.

"It worked well, Eth usually calmed me with his words." I remembered

"Umm, then i will go...you um, unless you want me to stay here?" He asked.

"No, its okay, goodnight." I smiled. "And thank you." I said softly.

"No problem, call if you need anything. And we are talking about this tomorrow. Good night." He smiled back.

I nodded, watching him go out of the room.

I laid back down, and closed my eyes, sensing the tiredness seep in through the corners.

Estian's POV

As i laid back on my bed, i thought of the past 10 minutes. She-she she looked so scared, she looked petrified. She was shaking and not even able to breathe properly.

'Eth usually calmed me with his words' i remembered her words, and suddenly found myself thanking that damn boy. Maybe i should go a little more easy on him.

I remembered how she rubbed her arms to calm herself down, like she had done this a million times before.

She had been stitching herself back up for so long, but not anymore.

Not anymore.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; This is officially the end of chapter 49. ENJOYYY!! It pained me to write this. Anyway, shoutout to

 SophieSwan3925 

Maximouse001 

and

fairiekisses

Follow them!! 

The way to enter for the shoutout is to simply answer the question that i would post along with the teaser a day before publishing the chapter.

Got soo many things to say, but i forgot, so i will probably post them later

Good night, take care

Love author <3