chapter 8 (Day 1)

A grand mansion stood before me. A huge garden surrounded it, and wait- was that a fountain? Omg, they were filthy rich. 

I kept a blank face on, sensing how Alfonio was studying my face, though i was speechless inside. I quickly grabbed my stuff, and followed Alfonio. 

He opened the door and said, "Leander is not here right now, he is on a business trip and will be back by tonight. The rest of the boys have gone to school/college, and will be back in an hour. I'll first show your room, and then show you around the house, if you are not tired" 

"No i am not that tired, and a tour will be good." Be nice. Ughh. "Thank you" I say with a tight lipped smile. 

He smiled back and led me upstair. We passed through many corridors and rooms. Now, a normal person would have gotten confused, but i have been trained since i was six, so i took a note of every single tiny detail and corridor we passed. 

We finally stopped at a brown door at the end of the corridor. Alfonio opened the door and i was awe struck. 

It was simple, yet beautiful, and quite spacious with a huge window. The theme of the room was white and black. The window was opposite to the queen sized bed. There were three tables. A bedside table with a lamp on it, and a desk on the wall beside the bed, away from the window. On the wall closer to the window, their was a L-shaped sofa and a coffee table. Beside the window, there were two doors. One led to an equally big bathroom, with a bathtub, and the second to a big walk-in closet. The two were also connected. 

"Sorry it is so simple.It is just that we didn't know much about you, and wanted you to decorate it your own way. If you don't like it, we can easily get the entire thing changed." He said, leaning against the door and awkwardly rubbing his neck. 

I wondered what made him say that since i obviously loved the room, and realised that i still had an expressionless mask on. Stupid visor (in louis' accent)

"I actually quite like the room and am extremely grateful for it." I say with a genuine, yes you read it right, a genuine smile. 

I was genuinely thankful for the room and for taking me in.  He visibly relaxed at that and said, "Freshen up, we will have lunch, and then i will show you our humble abode." 

The sides of my lips slightly tipped at humble abode but i refrained from smiling.  

He left the room, gently closing the door behind him. I took some cloths and a towel from my bag and headed to the bathroom. i will unpack later. 

I was done in fifteen minutes and went downstairs to the hall, that i had caught the sight of when i had entered the house. Alfonio was sitting there typing on his phone. 

When he saw me, he kept it away and remarked," That was pretty fast, Tilly usually takes more than an hour." More than hour just to get ready? Meh, she probably might need some extra time, who am i to judge. 

"I didn't unpack anything, will do it later." I reply. 

"Okay, now what do you wanna eat?" He asked. 

I shrugged. His smile fell, i sighed, "It doesn't really matter. Whatever you want to eat." 

"But what do YOU want to eat?" I sighed yet again. 

"Mac and cheese?" i asked. 

He smiled at that "Great. See it wasn't that difficult was it? Give me ten minutes." 

He led me to the dining table and went to the kitchen. I looked around. There wasn't much to see. A couple of vases here and there in the hall, and a couple of pictures on the walls, that wee too far for me to see properly. 

Okay, now what to do you make all of this, I asked myself. 

The mansion was huge, and it is plausible to have been bought off legal businesses. Then what about the two cars of men following us from the airport? Yeah they were stupid to think that i would not notice. 

Bodyguards?

But why so many? They are probably very famous and have some enemies. That would also explain the air hostess. 

But what if the people were following us to hurt the Vianarcos, like the air hostess? 

Should i tell them? 

"Here is the best mac and cheese in the entire world." Alfonio's voice brought me back to the real world. 

"How is it?" He eagerly asked. 

"It tastes as good as it can without me even taking a single bite. " 

"Well, quickly eat you slow poke and tell me how it is." he said impatiently. 

I rolled my eyes, and took a bite of it. i almost moaned at how good it was. Certainly the best mac'n cheese in the entire damn world. 

"It's okay" I said. 

"Just okay? Like what okay? Good one, or the i do not want to offend you okay?" He said in so much distress, that i felt bad for teasing him, and said"It is actually pretty amazing. The best one i have had in my entire life." I say with a small smile. 

His face literally lit up like a child in a candy shop, and he over-enthusiastically brought the entire container of the food. 

"Do you want more?" He asked almost jumping on his seat with excitement. 

Before i could even say anything, he emptied more than half of the container on my plate. 

"Stop, i can't eat all that." i defied. 

"Nonsense love," He said while waving his hand, dismissing me." You are probably hungry after the journey, so eat this. If you want more, don't hesitate to take it yourself, no need to ask me. " I just softly smiled and started eating my food. 

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Sorry that the story is moving so slowly, i promise you will meet all her brothers in the next chapter

What do you think of Alfonio?