chapter 22

After Alvaro came out, it was decided that we would celebrate it, so we would be going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. 

So amazing. Not. I do not fit in there. 

Right now, we were still in the room, after having lunch, and Anthony was telling Andi what he had been upto for the past two years. And let me tell you, he had been going on and on for more than an hour, and by the looks of it, does not plan on stopping anytime soon. Ughh. 

 Everyone was bored out of their minds, except Andi. He was listening to him like he was telling the most interesting story in the damn world, while all that the chatter box was saying was how the new ice cream place that opened a year ago is.  Charlotte was unusually quite, but who is complaining. (AN; I feel like i type this in every chapter)

Alvaro had a new happiness on his face, and he looked like a huge weight has been lifted off his chest, which it had been. I mean, when seven boys, one girl and three adults all pull you in a hug, you are obviously going to be crushed. "Okay shut it now Tony." Snapped Alexandre.

"And you Xander, what did you do the two years i was MIA?" Asked Andi.

"Nothing dad, killed people who messed with either of the mafias, got put in the hospital an year ago, that is it." He replied nonchalantly.

"Wow, you are such a boring person." Bitched...guess who?  GUESS WHO? 

Charlotte -_-

Alexandre was visibly hurt by that, but did not say anything. Though his anger was reflected in his tightened fists. 

"Now my turn uncle. Ugh where should i start, there is so much." She said, flipping her hair back.

"So when you were taken, i was with my gals in a really amazing resort in California. They had a private beach, and very hot guys. Ooh, there was one with beautiful baby blue eyes, brown hair, and his abs, oh his abs. The trips reminds me, Alfonio i was so angry at you for calling me here that day. My gals and i were about to go to this amazing party, where ALL the guys were going." She whined.

"Charlotte, papa had been kidnapped. Of course i needed you to be here." Replied Alfonio in annoyance. That is new.

"Ugh whatever. Anyway, since i could not join them there, we decided to go to France next week. I wanted to take Xenny with me, but HE REFUSED. I would forgive you for that if you buy me that Chanel bag." She pouted. 

"I do not NEED your forgiveness for that Charlotte. My father had been kidnapped a week ago, you honestly thought i would go on a vacation with you?" He scoffed.

...dang it, where the fuck is the popcorn?

Charlotte did not respond, but then turned towards with an evil smirk, before asking, "What about you Taylor ? What have you been upto in the past two years? Whoring around? How many beds have you warmed in the two years, bitch?" She snarled.

"CHARLOTTE GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, OR SO HELP ME GOD?" Yelled Andi. I had never seen him this angry.

"Whatever" she muttered and stormed upstairs. The rest of them stared after her, but anyone could see how angry they were. Interesting. 

"When did she turn so..." Leander muttered to himself, but everyone heard because of the deafening silence. 

"Bitchy?" Suggested Estian.

"Yes, sorry aunt and uncle" Nodded Leander. Uncle just shook his head, while aunt was still staring at the stairs her daughter had stormed up.

"She has always been like that, you guys just did not notice it." Snapped Apollo.

"You three are her brothers. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER?" Argued Alexandre. Aand we are back to square one. "She was right. You guys do not love her, or treat her well."

"Oh please, we are NOT her brothers" Laughed Abel.

"We have never been her brother. She treated, and still treats us like trash, like we are not even related. We tried, over and over, to bond with her, but GUESS WHAT? SHE SEEMS TOO HAPPY AND CONTENT WITH HER FIVE BROTHERS."  yelled Alvaro. The three then stormed upstairs, quickly followed by Estian, who glared at Alexandre while walking away.

The others stared at them in shock, before they dispersed, lost in thought, leaving me here with Alexandre.

Oh goodie.

"You know how she is, then why are you still supporting and taking her side?" I asked, coldly, taking a seat opposite ti him.

I knew he had heard my question, but he did not respond, lost in thought. I just looked at the wall, lost in my own thoughts. Ethan must have seen the missed call by now, why has he not called yet.

"She is my sister, that is why." Alexandre.

"Oh please, do not give me this excuse. You are talking to a sister who you haven't stopped glaring at since she came here. You very well know that blood does not make family." i snorted.

 The corner of his lips tipped upwards. He sighed. "From the stories i have heard, when we first got to know that mom was having you, we all planned to spoil you rotten. Buy you anything and everything you wanted, to make you the happiest person alive. We felt that that was the role of an elder brother.

 And that is exactly what we did for the first two years. But after you were taken away, we had no one to spoil with out riches. And what is the point of earning loads of money if you don't have anyone to spend it on. So we decided to spoil Charlotte instead. We spoiled Charlotte twice as much, hoping to compensate for you too. Foolish move, but it covered the hurt we felt when we lost you. 

 Charlotte soon became our princess, or as i say replacement princes. We knew that she had become very rude, and a bitch, but we could not bring ourselves to stop her, since it would remind us of the real princess that we had lost." He finished. He voice cracked, and i knew he was on the verge of crying. He quickly got up and walked away, running up the stairs.

 I stared at the doorway, and that is when i noticed a shadow. Of a weeping girl. Who had heard the entire conversation. I felt sadness for her, no matter how bad she was, she was only human. And now, she had just learned why the rest of her brothers treated her like they did. Because they missed me. 

____________________________________

I was still lost in thoughts, when i saw walking down the stairs, putting his shoes on.

"Come on, get ready, i am leaving in two." He sent a small smile to me.

I just raised my eyebrow. "And where exactly am i going?" I asked.

"We are going to get ice cream. It has been four days since you have been here, and none of your brothers have taken the time out to bond with you. Figured i will start with it. Now hurry up." He said. 

I sighed, and quickly put on my shoes, before running to the car. Not because he had asked me to, but because i needed to hide that smile that had somehow managed to creep onto my face.

Damn traitor.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Three long updates in so less time!! Anyway, i will be IA because of my exams, i will try updating in between, but no promises.My exams are ending on 16th July, so update on 17th!!

 ENJOY!! And comment what you think of Alexandre and Charlotte NOW!! 

 BYE!!

<3 <3 <3