✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." Namjoon whispered, still wondering a lot.

Should he feel bad? He didn't want to. Should he feel happy? He desperately wanted to.

"I'm happy for you." Namjoon then decided to say, smiling warmly at Jin as his hand slid on top of the elder's, gently patting it to steal his attention.

Jin looked up at Namjoon, still feeling a bit nervous but to see Namjoon's smile. He was all fine again.

"So, when can me and Jimin join you in Gwacheon?" Namjoon asked, putting his one hand below his chin.

He was genuinely happy for Jin because he deserved to be happy and now Namjoon had found Jimin, he's happy too.

He had finally understood the fact how he and Jin aren't just meant to be, maybe not in this story.

"Soon very soon. First, I'll go back home. Maybe within two days." Jin informed and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Within two days?"

"Yes I wasn't here for a long time though and this short period will be complete for me but I seriously hope we can meet soon, very soon." Jin said with hope in his eyes.

"Don't worry. We will. And it isn't like we won't stay connected even when we're away but I'll still try to meet you soon, and what's her name?" Namjoon asked and Jin smiled.

"Yoonji."

"I'll try to meet you guys soon."

"Me too." With this they both smiled, paying their attention back to the food and enjoying the meal while talking casually until Namjoon's phone buzzed.

A text pinged on his screen from Jimin.

"How did it go, Joonie? Did you guys talk?"

Namjoon smiled and got reminded of letting his boyfie know.

"We did, and for now we're having lunch together. I'll tell you everything once I'm home. You should eat too baby, I love you." Namjoon typed the reply.

"Oh okay, continue, Joonie. I love you too (heart emojis intended)"

Watching Namjoon smiling at his screen gave Jin the clue, it was definitely Jimin.

"For how long have you and Jimin been together?" Jin asked and Namjoon looked up at him attentively.

"Well, for almost six months or so and I can confidently say this time has been gold." Namjoon informed, making the other male smile.

"Of course with Jimin time seems pretty valuable. He's a ball of sunshine."

"He is..." Namjoon whispered, blushing at his thought which Jin could see.

He could see Namjoon has finally found himself the one he always had been looking for and with this fact it would be easier for Jin to continue with his new life.

He was happy, time really mends everything and this time their friendship did too.

~✧~

They had an amazing time together and walked back home to enjoy the view of the road after sharing goodbyes when Namjoon had to turn his way.

They had their departures with a promise of meeting each other soon and of course sharing phone numbers and other social media accounts for contacting.

Namjoon was very happy that he couldn't help his smile and he decided to call Jimin right that instant when he was walking alone on the road.

"Baby, I'm coming over to get you. Be ready." Namjoon said on the call and could hear Jimin say okay with the sweetest voice.