Hmm kuch toh hua hai, Varna itni pyaari aankhon main Aansu ho hi nhi sakta, he spoke and I smiled at his attempt of making me normal.

Chalo atleast I got this beautiful smile, he spoke and I found myself smiling better.

Vaise aap yahan, I mean Aadia aur Aahnik ke saath the na, Kuch chaiye tha aapko, I asked.

Maybe yes and maybe not, he replied and I looked at him confused.

Acha voh sab chodo, chalo jaldi he said holding my hand and ignoring the confused looks I was giving him.

*

Buddy this is so cool, Mom we would visit this place more often ok, Aahnik squealed once we came at Marine Drive to watch sunset.

Bacha dheere, Sidharth said holding his and Aadia's hand and Ashu and Nidhi were with me while Sanchi was enjoying with Them

Aahnik had problem if someone called him Bacha other than you right, I heard Nidhi spoke and hurt was visible in her eyes.

Seriously I Thought you were over it yaar, bacha hai voh for God Sake, I sighed.

Voh bacha hai tu toh nhi hai Shehnaaz kar kya rahi hai? She taunted with gritted teeths and I felt I don't even know who this Person standing with me right now was.

Nidhi ye kaise baat kar rahi ho, Ashu spoke in between.

It's alright Ashu Gussa hai voh, let it be I spoke more to myself, what matter not I won't let Ashu Or any one in that matter intervene in between us both.

Lekin Sanu, he started speaking again but this time Nidhi bursted on him and I knew Ashu can handle her more than I could at this point, I realised it's not just about Sidharth that she is angry about it's something beyond that.

Nidhi baby sun toh, Ashu practically ran behind her when she started going towards the car.

What happened to them, Sanchi asked coming near me.
I don't know, I replied lost in my own thoughts now.

Mumma, Sanu.... Mumma...

Bro where are you lost, Aahnik and Aadia are calling you, Sanchi said touching my shoulder breaking my thoughts.

Hunnn, I said in a dazed and then saw both the kids waving at me and I waved back..

Sanu you alright baby, Sanchi asked in a much softer tone now and I nodded, I wanted my alone time where I could actually process what went wrong all of a sudden that she got so angry.

Sure, she confirmed.
Haan baby sure chill kar yaar, I replied.

Fine, Listen I am going somewhere, meet you at home directly, she said busy in her phone and I didn't missed to notice the blush on her cheeks.

Wait a second, my god Sanchi are you blushing, I exclaimed forgetting my worry for a moment.

Shut up no one's blushing, bye baby and don't forget I need to know many things she said and ran away quickly before I could ask her anything.

Mumma, chalo na Aahnik came running and started dragging me towards Sidharth and Aadia.

Bacha dheere see there are so many people around here, Lag jaayegi bacha I sounded concerned but he was in his own world.

Mumma see na sunset is so beautiful, he squealed and Aadia nodded.

Shehnaaz are you alright, Sidharth asked coming closer to me.
Yes I am, I replied seeing the setting sun.