everything's happening

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to go to the shopping? Maybe to buy some ice cream or something, instead of going to the park?"

"Oh no, it would be a good idea but I actually just want to relax now. The park is the right place to do it."

"Everything's alright?"

"Yeah...Well, my girlfriend is having some problems and I'm getting a little stressed out with all that too actually."

"Girlfriend?"— he asked.

"Uhm, yes girlfriend."— I raised my eyebrows.

"That's good, I was just not expecting. Can I help with something by the way?"

"To be honest, I don't think so. We just need to give some time to time. I believe it will get better."— I said as we arrived at the park and sat on the grass.

"I'm sure it will!"

"How's everything at home?"— I asked since he told me about his family and how they treated him, I felt worried.

"It's always the same but I just got used to it. Being here and outside of my house in general is how I cope."

"I'm sure it will get better as well, Finn."

"It will actually always be the same."— he laughed.

"Don't say that. Think that in the future you'll have your life and finally see yourself out of that place."

"Well, i think I can do that. That's exactly how I think sometimes. I'm just a little pessimistic today."

"You just need to keep positive."

"Yeah, that's true. And SAY HI!"— he took his phone out and proceeded to take a selfie of us.

"No no, please. I hate pics."— I tried to hide the fact I couldn't expose myself.

"Why? You look amazing!"

"Thank you but no no."

"Yes yes. Come on!"— he tried to convince me one more time.

What could I do? I rolled my eyes and positioned myself for the picture, trying to don't show my face very much.
I gave him a uncomfortable smile.

"Don't worry, I won't post it if you don't want to! It's just because you're my only friend and I wanted to remember you when your vacations are over and you need to go back."

"Yeah it's okay but just don't post please."

"I won't, don't worry. Let me check the time."— "It's almost 7pm, do you want to have dinner in some random restaurant?"

"I'd love to but I can't, I need to come back to see if my girlfriend is alright."

"Oh it's okay, see you soon then!"— he waved, got up and left.

Poor guy, he has a lonely soul and I can feel that.
I'll see if I can take a little time to have dinner with him.

____

"Sarah, I'm back!"— I opened the door.

"Hello! Did you have fun? "

"Yeah, I actually found Finn again."

"Finn?"

"Yes, that boy I talked about. That one I met in the park."

"Ohh, I remember. Be careful, don't trust everyone."

"I know, Sarah."— I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes, little girl!"— Sarah tickled me.

"Stop, Sarah you look like a mom."— I laughed.

"Let's be honest, I would more easily be your mother than your girlfriend."— she laughed too.

"Oh, don't come with that type of stuff now."

Sarah sighed and laid on bed, still laughing a little bit.

"How are you?"— I laid by her side and held her hand.

"Getting better. But losing someone is not easy."

"Yeah, I totally understand, Sarah. I'm here for you."— I got closer and kissed her passionately so she could feel loved. Finally loved.

"Talking about happy things. I have some surprises for you soon."— she said.

"I wanna know!"— I jumped.

"It's a surprise, Y/n."

"Whatever, I hate surprises, I wanna know!"

"No! I just can say it's about me and you, and kinda about the future too."

"That helps a lot but I didn't get anything you said."— I said ironically.

"Looks like you'll need to wait to find out then."— she smiled and kissed me again. — "Just wait one month and something."

One month and something? I was going to be eighteen in one month and a half.