─¹⁵. NOT EVERYONE IS BRAVE ENOUGH

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 *•. ┄┄

𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Hermione and George met Harry and Ginny as they headed to the hospital wing, the former in a state of shock as Ginny softly led him to the hospital wing.

"Mimi!" Ginny gasped as she looked over Hermione, making the latter roll her eyes.

"I'm fine," she said through gritted teeth. "It looks worse than it is."

Ginny was about to say something else when she caught George frantically shaking his head, urging her to not say anything unless she wanted to be at the end of Hermione's glare.

George opened the doors to the hospital wing, letting them pass by him. Hermione looked around and saw Neville, Dean, and Seamus, and Theo already asleep on a bed—though the latter too seemed rather still to be just asleep, probably unconscious—, and further down the ward a group of people surrounding a bed Hermione was sure was holding a mulled up Bill Weasley.

The sound of the door opening caused everyone around the bed to snap their heads towards them, just as Hermione was swatting George away as he tried to help her, and Ginny was leading Harry towards the group.

"Mia! Harry!" Sirius was the first one to call out as he moved forward and simultaneously hugged both of them, causing Hermione to wince as she hugged him back.

"You're all soaked, Mia!" Sirius said with a frown and he pulled away, his eyes widening when he saw what was in fact blood. "Poppy!" Sirius called the matron urgently, leading Hermione to a bed next to Bill's.

"I'm fine," Hermione whined as Sirius pushed her to lay on the bed, "Bill needs Poppy!"

"You're not fine, Mione," George finally snapped.

Hermione rolled her eyes and watched Ginny and Harry moving over to Bill's bed, while Fred and Blaise came over to hers, the latter showing signs of not feeling welcome in the room, but still wanting to be there for Hermione.

"I am fine," Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"Blimey, Mimi," Fred said with his eyes widen in worry, looking frightened by her appearance. He made his way over to her, kneeling down next to her on the floor and unwrapped the scarf from around her arm, a gasp leaving him when he saw the wounds. "Tell me this is the only one," Fred pleaded looking up.

"It is," she said with a not-so-convincing tone, making Sirius growl under his breath.

"POPPY!" Sirius called again making the matron huff as she moved over.