05

"You were some help, princess." Boomerang teases Diablo.

"It's better this way. Trust me." Diablo answers.

"Oh yeah, you're the fire bloke." Boomerang exaggerates.

"I was, yeah." Diablo mumbles.

Boomerang pulls out his lighter.

"Oh stop it." I say to Boomerang flashing him my neon green eyes.

"What are they?" Harley asks confused.

"I don't know." Rick replies.

"What a load of bullshit." I say.

"Thing has on a $3000 watch. Is that a person?" 

"It was. Now it's not. Hey don't." Rick shouts at Boomerang. "We got a job to do. We're moving. Get your boys moving." He then stormed off in a huff.

We keep on walking till a loud smash interrupts us. I look to my side to see Harley grabbing a purse out of the window she broke. She also picked up a black and white leather jacket and chucked it to me.

"Seriously! The hell is wrong with you people?" Rick booms.

"We're bad guys. It's what we do." Harley sasses.

We stop at a tall building which apparently holds HVT1 or whatever she was talking about. Deadshot walks ahead and opens the broken door which causes all the glass to fall to the floor making a rather loud sound. I shrug and follow after him. The building was deserted. There was absolutely nothing there.

"Looks like we've had a spot of good luck, eh? Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy." Boomerang chuckles.

"Don't make me shoot you." Deadshot threatens.

Then an elevator bell dings and Flag groans in disbelief. Multiple gunshots later and Harley walks out of the elevator unharmed with two bodies on the floor.

"Hey, guys." Harley walks past everyone but they just stare at her. "Come on. Let's go." I giggle.

"I don't like this Flag." Deadshot introduces. 

"I don't either." Flag agrees.

Then more of those creatures fall through the ceiling and chaos begins. Gunshots, growls and glass smashing fills the air. I feel someone grab my arm.

"Get down." Rick pushes.

I duck behind a desk, Rick ducking beside me. A hand grabs my foot and drags me away and everything turns black.

I gasp awake quickly getting to my feet but all around me is darkness.

"My child."

A woman with gorgeous brown flowing hair and a gorgeous flowing red dress stood in front of me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask confused.

"I am the original Voodoo Queen." She answers.

"What do you mean original?" I question.

"Well over 1000 years ago, magic was almost non-existent but the unity birthed 5 beings with extraordinary powers passed on through generations. The 5 Queens. Each queen represented a different type of magic. Sorcery, Enchantment, Mystic, Element and of course Voodoo. And very time a queen dies, it passes on to one of their many living ancestors. Your great-grandmother was a voodoo queen so was your aunt. You have a power so special flowing through your veins." She explains.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because only a queen can kill another queen. And you and friends are busy hunting one down right at this very moment. Her name is Enchantress. The Queen of Enchantment. She has been living for over 300 years alongside her brother which she gifted some of her power. You have to kill her before she kills them." She tells me.

"I don't know how."

"You have to weaken her to the point where her heart can be extracted." She cringes.

"Her heart." She nods.

"Now be free my child." 

I gasp awake and see everybody looking at me. I look down to see my hands are glowing bright green and so are all my tattoos. Then the glowing stops.

"What the hell just happened?" I ask.