6. THE END

"Where is he now?" Sudhir asked.

"I don't know! He must be devastated and trying to find the kidnapper/ murderer!" Megha said.

"Sir! Kalpana ma'am body is found near RK's farm house!" His team mate said.

"So, RK murdered and buried her body here!" Sudhir thought. However, RK denied all allegations.

THE SAME DAY NIGHT:

Sir, please take security along!" RK's manager is pleading him.

"Why would anyone dare to come in my way?" RK disdained.

In drunk state, he drove without any destination for an hour.

"If everything went well, I and Kalpana would have been be out for a candle light dinner here." He cried, as he reached the beach.

"The game is still ON. Meet her in hell!"An unknown voice echoed and in no time RK is attacked.

"Good bye RK!" Before RK could turn back and see, he collapsed on the ground, as he is over drunk.

When he tried to figure out what's going on in his surroundings, he sensed that he is being handcuffed.

"Who are you? Leave me!" RK begged.

But, the attacker didn't give him a chance to speak.

He dragged RK and pushed him into the water. As RK couldn't swim or attack without aid of hands in that state, he succumbed to lack of breath. Once the attacker felt RK is dead, he removed those handcuffs and left.

"I'm committing suicide. Because, I fear being arrested for murdering Kalpana." He somehow managed in blackmailing RK to recite this voice note, before he mercilessly dumped him in the water to die. And recorded this statement on RK's mobile and posted it on social media. He then switched off the mobile quickly.

He is using all remedies from face masks and gloves not to get caught.

He quickly stormed out after murdering RK.

.............................................................

"What the hell?" Sudhir sighed when they found Rk's dead body.

"So, Kalapana an inspirational woman succumbed to arrogance of a rich spoilt brat, under mask of a gentleman. May her soul find peace! She will be cherished for her bravery, choices and struggles. From acid attacks to murders, men are intolerant. Where our society is heading to?" Debates are being held in news channels.

 Where our society is heading to?" Debates are being held in news channels