3. RK

The previous day before committing suicide, Ashok was seen bringing two heavy suitcases inside his home, in CC camera footage.

When they checked in detail, they found that, Ashok himself withdrew all his savings from bank and carried it in those suitcases.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“Maybe he didn't want to return Kalpana's money. Too much hatred that he turned his hard earned money to ashes! How cruel he is...." Breaking news on TV, shocked everyone to core.

Kalpana is relaxed, as they themselves drew conclusions without involving her.

However, the police officer is still puzzled.

“Kalpana, to come out of this trauma....you should involve yourself in something, !" Shukla pressurised.

Kalpana reluctantly agreed to be part of a fashion show, he has been organising

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kalpana reluctantly agreed to be part of a fashion show, he has been organising.

“Witness the raise of the survivor! She fought back all odds and won again!" Media is all praises of her.

Attention she drew due to this case, suffocated her family earlier. But now it's actually helping her to become social media sensation.

“I can't do this!" Kalapna had a break down again.

“No dear! You did great in the show. You should set an example to others. Be strong. Moreover, now you are everywhere on internet. It's right time to carve career!" Shukla tried to explain her.

After multiple counselling sessions by Shukla, other friends and Megha, Kalpana finally decided to face the world.

Few brands approached her. Though her web series didn't do well, people recognised her performance. She signed a new music video and and two ad films on Shukla's suggestion.

Her parents didn't intervene in anything. They are proud that their daughter is standing strong and firm.

Kalpana too is habituated to it slowly.
“I'm liking this! It would have taken ages to reach this stage, without aid of this attention!" She penned down in her diary.