5. GAME

"What? How?"

"My boss is also involved in drug rocket of film industry and youth in clubs. I accidentally happened to hear his conversations. I somehow managed to follow him and record everything, when he was talking to drug dealers."

"I have been blackmailing him since the last six months for money

"I have been blackmailing him since the last six months for money. I collected 10 crores in two shifts. Well, for him, 10 crores is nothing in front of his reputation." Ashok explained.

Kalpana couldn't believe, her innocent looking husband can do this.

"You are joking right!" She asked jaw dropped.

"Absolutely not! I'm tired of this corporate lifestyle with zero work- life balance. I wanted to do something big!" Ashok said.

"Is this what's bothering you these days!" It took a few minutes for Kalapana to recover from shock. She recollected how Ashok was tensed and often had mood swings those days.

"Yeah, I'm wondering how you are gonna react!" Ashok's statement made her realize, this is what he wanted to talk to her.

"Don't you think it's risky? If caught he will kill you!" Kalpana said.

"I'm not going to trouble him anymore. I know next time he will make bigger plans to trap me. I just escaped this time by hook or crook." Ashok assured.

"What's the plan!" She asked.

"I always wanted to start hotels and invest huge amounts in stock market. But, for living I needed this job. So, with a fake identity I'm going to implement my plan." Ashok said.

"What's that?"

"I will be collaborating with a friend. He will handle people, I will handle business. Once we make lots of money we will fly to states." Ashok smirked.

"But, what about my career!"

"Come on, it will take ages for newbies to get good chances

"Come on, it will take ages for newbies to get good chances. You will have to work round the clock and I can't see you struggling for chances. We can settle like king and queen in states. How does this matter!" Ashok tried to convince her.