2 Shashi was in trouble

Start from the beginning

*I told you about Arnav already... you should have understood the situation first. Just think... he is not even ready to get married and asked to do his younger brother's marriage... then how would you take him lightly? I will not let you talk to him if you would have told me Laila would call him. I thought you would call Arnav. At least, he would have talked smoothly to maintain respect... You have spoilt that...*

*But...*

*I told you... he is a fashion king... meets many girls every day... works with them... do you think he will fall for a girl right away? *

*I thought you would have told him about our proposal...*

Cutting him,

*Didn't you say, leave it on me? Then how would I speak with him? he is already in a program tension. Even Ratna is scared to talk to him about marriage* Arvind said.

Anup sighed.

*Don't we have any other way to approach him? Anup's voice sounded low.

*Sorry, Anup. If he said NO to anything... he will never change his mind... *

*What if he says YES? *

*Then, even God can't stop him from getting it*

*I think we can take a step forward when he comes to India*

*Will try...* Arvind disconnected the call and sighed in relief.

Ratna was looking at him worriedly.

*What can we do with his boy, Ratna? *

*Chotte's WIFE would have taken birth already somewhere. Only, she can reach him... not any Laila or Koyla...*

*Koyla? Who is she? * Arvind asked frowning.

Ratna chuckled.

*Who knows? Chotte said he doesn't like Laila, Koyla, or anyone*

Arvind sighed.

*I think we should take Neerav's marriage forward... waiting for Chotte will not be worth* Arvind said.

*Yes, then only, Neeru will feel his responsibility...* Ratna said.

*Yeah... we have to meet Shashi regarding*

*Mmm*

London

Arnav rolled his eyes irritatingly, seeing some photos have been sent by Laila through WhatsApp. He didn't even give heed to the photos. After deleting them, he blocked Laila. That was another blow to Laila. She somehow understood that trapping Arnav is not an easy task. Laila didn't even see Arnav in person. She saw him in a business magazine. Anup showed it to her and Sapna. The pic was captured when Arnav presented a big event in London. That's all... that pic made her go crazy. She openly asked her father to make her Raizada Bahu. As Arvind is his friend, Anup thought he can easily fulfill his daughter's wish. But, Arnav Singh Raizada was not a lollipop anyone can get. He is the MOON shining in the sky... not everyone can step on it...

...........

As they planned, Arvind and Ratna visited GH. Garima welcomed them full of happiness.

*How are you, Garima? * Ratna asked.

*Superfine... how about you and our Damadji? * Garima asked.

*He is so fine... willing to marry Khushi* Ratna said.

*Where is Khushi? * Arvind asked.

*She is not at home. There is a small get to gather at her friend's house. Her friend is getting married next month. So, Khushi went to meet her...*