chapter 1

Blaine's P.O.V

I was standing backstage of "The Tonight Show", I had just hung up the phone from Kurt and was now waiting for my interview. I was extra nervous for this one, yeah I had been interviewed before but before Kurt and I had decided it would be best to keep our relationship private like the public didn't know I was dating Kurt. but the day before we had, a talk and decided it would be a good idea for me to announce our relationship.

"Now our next guest Blaine Anderson!" I heard Jimmy Fallon yell, I ran on stage, the appulse was intoxicating like normal, "hello Blaine, how are you?" Jimmy asked, "fantastic," I said. I felt my heart rate go up knowing my manager Tina had told the producers that I had an announcement and I was going to have to tell the world about Kurt soon, he's so fragile and I didn't want him to get hurt in any way, it would break me if the media hated him.

"so we got some news from your manager that you have an announcement for the world, so what's the announcement?" he asked. "I am dating the love of my life, his name is Kurt, and he just moved to New York and is living with me," I said, "how long have you been together?" Jimmy asked, "4 years since I was 15 and he was 14," I replied.

"is Kurt here tonight?" Jimmy asked, I sighed before I thought for a moment before speaking, "no sadly, Kurt was born with cerebral palsy, so he opted to stay home," I explained, I didn't really want to see the world's response so I looked down into my lap, "that's sad, tell Kurt we said hi," he said. the audience clapped politely,