The Impossible Planet

Start from the beginning

"We must feed."

"You've got to what?"

"We must feed."

"Yeah. I think they mean us." The Ood enter, we quickly start to back away. "We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed." More Ood enter from other doors. Theta gets out his sonic screwdriver pulling me behind him while Rose picks up a chair. "We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed. We must feed."

"We must feed." It taps the globe, "You, if you are hungry." We all pause in confusion. "Sorry?" Theta cocks his head to the side, "We apologise. Electromagnetics have interfered with speech systems. Would you like some refreshment?" The Ood states, "Er"

'Open door 18.'

Humans enter, "What the hell? How did?" The Ood make way for the newcomers. The lead man uses a wrist-comm, "Captain, you're not going to believe this. We've got people. Out of nowhere. I mean, real people. I mean three living people, just standing here right in front of me."

"Don't be stupid, that's impossible ." A voice responded from the other side of the comm. "I suggest telling them that." The man scoffed, "But you're a sort of space base. You must have visitors now and then. It can't be that impossible." Rose raised an eyebrow as if they were stupid. "You're telling me you don't know where you are?"

"No idea. More fun that way." A woman's voice makes a broadcast, "Stand by, everyone. Buckle down. We have incoming. And it's a big one. Quake point five on its way." Jefferson opens a door. "Through here, now. Quickly, come on! Move!"

Theta grabs my hand as we run after them, Conduits go bang overhead us. "Move it! Come on! Keep moving. Come on! Quickly! Move it!" We step down into another room full of people working at control panels. "Oh, my God. You meant it." A young man gasped in shock at the sight of us.

"People! Look at that, real people!" A women with curly hair stared with wide eyes, "That's us. Hooray!" Theta smiled with a wave of his hand.Yeah, definitely real. My name's Rose. Rose Tyler. And, this is my Doctor." Theta cleared his throat at her introduction before making one of his own, "I'm the Doctor and this is My Wife, Kate." I blushed brightly as Rose turned away with a glare in anger.

"Come on the oxygen must be offline. We're hallucinating. They can't be. No, they're real." Another man gasps in shock looking around, "Come on, we're in the middle of an alert! Danny, strap up. The quake's coming in! Impact in thirty seconds! Sorry you two, whoever you are. Just hold on, tight." The boy yelled towards us.

"Hold on to what?" Rose shouted back as everyone positioned themselves for impact. I turned around to find a seat, "Anything. I don't care. Just hold on. Ood, are we fixed?" He turned to the Ood who turned to him as well. "Your kindness in this emergency is much appreciated."

"What's this planet called, anyway?"

"Now, don't be stupid. It hasn't got a name. How could it have a name? You really don't know, do you?"

"And impact!" The whole place shakes for a few seconds, "Oh, well, that wasn't so bad." And again, much worse. Consoles burst into flames. "Okay, that's it. Everyone all right? Speak to me, Ida." It finally settled, Rose was on the floor and Theta had taken to protect me by grabbing onto me and holding me close.

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Danny?"

"Fine."

"Toby?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Scooti?"

"No damage."

"Jefferson?"