"You will explain your presence. And the nakedness of this girl." Theta suddenly speaks in Scottish, matching my accent. "Are we in Scotland?" He asked with a frown causing me to roll my eyes. "How can you be ignorant of that?"

"Oh, I'm, I'm dazed and confused. I've been chasing this, this wee naked child over hill and over dale with my wife. Isn't that right, ya timorous beastie? Wife?" My heart soared at the sound of being his wife. Sure we were Binded but we never actually got married. "Och, aye! I've been oot and aboot." We both turned to Rose with confused looks.

"No, don't do that." I spoke with a shake of my head, "Hoots mon." She tried again. "No, really don't. Really." Theta frowned, "Will you identify yourself, sir?" The Captain asked.
"I'm Doctor James McCrimmon, from the township of Balamory, this is my wife Kate. I have my credentials, if I may." He gets out his psychic paper, "As you can see, a Doctorate from the University of Edinburgh. I trained under Doctor Bell himself." An upper-class English accent comes from a carriage nearby.

"Let them approach."

"I don't think that's wise, ma'am."

"Let them approach."

"You will approach the carriage, and show all due deference." Theta salutes as we walk closer to the carriage where a footman opens the door to reveal the Imperial Widow. "Kate, My love. Rose, might I introduce her Majesty Queen Victoria. Empress of India and Defender of the Faith." I smiled excitedly, "I do love meeting fellow Queens." I muttered as Rose spoke. "Rose Tyler, Ma'am. And my apologies for being so naked."

"I've had five daughters. It's nothing to me. But you, Doctor. Show me these credentials." He hands her the psychic paper. "Why didn't you say so immediately? It states clearly here that you have been appointed by the Lord Provost as my Protector. And you
Miss Kate? Queen Of Gallifrey? Never heard of that." My head snapped towards Theta who laughed guilty and grabbed the paper back, "Does it? Yes, it does. Good. Good. Then let me ask - why is Your Majesty travelling by road when there's a train all the way to Aberdeen?"

"A tree on the line."

"An accident?"

"I am the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Everything around me tends to be planned. You would know as well, Kate." I smiled at her, "Well as I am a Queen, I do understand the feeling but I'm currently in hiding with my husband because of a war." She nodded at me causing me to take a breath.

"An assassination attempt." Theta confirmed with a nod causing Rose to scoff, clearly pissed that I was being acknowledged and not her. "What, seriously? There's people out to kill you?" She asked with a frown, "I'm quite used to staring down the barrel of a gun." Victoria explained, "Sir Robert MacLeish lives but ten miles hence. We've sent word ahead. He'll shelter us for tonight, then we can reach Balmoral tomorrow."

"This Doctor, His Queen and their timorous beastie will come with us." Victoria announced causing the guard to nod, "Yes, Ma'am. We'd better get moving - it's almost nightfall." She nodded in agreement. "Indeed. And there are stories of wolves in these parts. Fanciful tales intended to scare the children. But good for the blood, I think. Drive on!" Theta, Rose and I walk with the soldiers behind the carriage.

"It's funny though, because you say assassination and you just think of Kennedy and stuff. Not her." I frowned at the blonde, it was her history she should think about her when it comes to assassination. Queen Victoria had actually been one of my favorite earth monarchs. "1879, She's had, oh, six attempts on her life? And I'll tell you something else. We just met Queen Victoria!" I laughed out as I turned to Theta excitedly as he smiled back.

His eyes shining as he watched me fan girl over the Queen. "What a laugh!" Theta smiled, as Rose stepped closer to us. "She was just sitting there." She stated turning to him as he nodded, "Like a stamp." He spoke as we walked along, "I want her to say we are not amused. I bet you five quid I can make her say it."