The Paring Of Ways

Start from the beginning

"You can't go out there!"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" The Dalek rays are stopped by a forcefield extending a good three metres out from the Tardis.
"Is that it? Useless! Nul points. It's all right, come on out. That forcefield can hold back anything." Theta taunted causing Jack to correct him, "Almost anything." I laughed as Theta glared at Jack. "Yes, but I wasn't going to tell them that. Thanks." He winced slightly, "Sorry."

"Do you know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek Homeworld? The Oncoming Storm. And her, The Dark Princess. You thought she was dead didn't you, but you know she can't be killed. You might've removed all your emotions but I reckon right down deep in your DNA, there's one little spark left, and that's fear. Doesn't it just burn when you face me? So tell me. How did you survive the Time War?" I couldn't help but stand tall as Theta praised me.

Before the time war, we had little battles with the Daleks when they came to fight us and I was always front and center. Theta encountered them when he traveled but I fought them when they tried to invaded us. It was the only time I was ever let out of my prison.

The countless battles I fought while he was gone, he never truly knew the extent I went through because they wanted the perfect ruler.

I was a war hero on our planet which was why I was encouraged before the time war to become Queen but I had tried my best to play it off for as long as I could but now it was time.

This was my time to become what I was born to be.

"They survived through me." A deep dark voice sounded sending chills throughout my spin as the lights come up to reveal a large apparatus, which on closer inspection is an exploded giant Dalek casing, and a blue-skinned one-eyed mutant is happy for everyone to see it sitting there as if on its throne. "Rose, Captain, this is the Emperor of the Daleks." I introduced as Theta stared in shock. "You destroyed us, Princess, Doctor. The Dalek race died in your inferno, but my ship survived, falling through time, crippled but alive-" Theta interrupted, "I get it."

"Do not interrupt. Do not interrupt. Do not interrupt." The Daleks shouted all at once, "I think you're forgetting something. I'm the Doctor, and if there's one thing I can do, it's talk. I've got five billion languages, and you haven't got one way of stopping me. So if anybody's going to shut up, it's you! Okey doke. So, where were we?" Theta babbled on causing me to smile at him.

I could feel Rose look at me but I didn't give her the satisfaction, "We waited here in the dark space, damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed, and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth, harvesting the waste of humanity. The prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed. They all came to us. The bodies were filtered, pulped, sifted. The seed of the human race is perverted. Only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured." The Emperor went on causing me to let out a yawn.

"So you created an army of Daleks out of the dead." Theta finished with a frown, "That makes them half human." Rose spoke up as she moved to stand next to Theta, "Those words are blasphemy." The Emperor snarled.

"Do not blaspheme."

"Do not blaspheme."

"Do not blaspheme."

"Everything human has been purged. I cultivated pure and blessed Dalek." The Emperor spoke, causing Theta to cock his head. "Since when did the Daleks have a concept of blasphemy?"
He asked causing the Emperor to proudly announce. "I reached into the dirt and made new life. I am the God of all Daleks!" He yelled causing me to wince at the loudness.

"Worship him. Worship him. Worship him."

"They're insane. Hiding in silence for hundreds of years, that's enough to drive anyone mad. But it's worse than that. Driven mad by your own flesh. The stink of humanity. You hate your own existence. And that makes them more deadly than ever. We're going."