"I know you're not supposed to talk about the outside world, but you must've been watching. Do people like me? Lynda. Lynda with a Y, not Linda with an I. She got forcibly evicted because she damaged the camera. Am I popular?" We both frowned at the girl, why did this place seem so familiar to me. Like a left over heat from a fire, "I don't remember." Theta frowned. "Oh, but does that mean I'm nothing? Some people get this far just because they're insignificant. Doesn't anybody notice me?"

"No, you're, you're nice. You're sweet. Everybody thinks you're sweet." I rolled my eyes as she blushed, "Oh, is that right? Is that what I am? Oh, no one's ever told me that before. Am I sweet? Really?" She shied away causing me to scoff, "Yeah. Dead sweet." I spoke sarcastically but she didn't seem realize it. "Thank you." Theta snorted slightly, "It's a wall. Isn't there supposed to be a garden out there or something?"

"Don't be daft. No one's got a garden anymore. Who's got a garden? Don't tell me you've got a garden." She shook her head with a frown. "No, I've just got the Tardis. I remember." I frowned at him, I couldn't remember yet. "That's the amnesia! So what happened? Where did they get you?"

"We'd just left Raxacoriofallapatorius. Then we went to Kyoto. That's right, Japan in 1336, and we only just escaped. We were together, we were laughing, and then there was this light. This white light coming through the walls, and then. And then we woke up here." My eyes widened as I remembered as he explained. "Yeah, that's the transmat beam. That's how they pick the housemates." Lynda smiled, "Oh, Lynda with a Y. Sweet little Lynda. It's worse than that. I'm not just a passing traveller. No stupid little transmat gets inside my ship. That beam was fifteen million times more powerful, which means this isn't just a game. There's something else going on."

Theta speaks into one of the Eyes on the walls, which are cameras of course. "Well, here's the latest update from the Big Brother house. I'm getting out. I'm going to find my friends, and then I'm going to find you." I bit my lip at him, no matter the situation he always knows how to be hot as hell.

"Doctor, they said all the housemates must gather on the sofa. You've got to." Lynda walked over with a small smile, "I'm busy getting out, thanks." Theta spoke sarcastically. "But if you don't obey, then all the housemates get punished." I smirks towards her, "Well, maybe We'll be voted out, then." I raised an eyebrow as a man stood up from the couch. "How stupid are you? You've only just joined, you're not eligible." He frowned at us causing me to scoff. "Don't try anything clever or we all get it in the neck." Lynda nodded.

"Big Brother House this is, Davina Droid. Crosbie, Lynda and Strood, you have all been nominated for eviction. And the eighth person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is (too long pause) Crosbie!" The Doctor leans back on the sofa, bored as I sat on the arm. "I'm sorry! Oh, I'm sorry! Sorry!" Lynda cried, while the man whimpered as well. "Oh, it should've been me. Oh, that's not fair, Crosbie love."

"Crosbie, you have ten seconds to make your farewells, and then we're going to get you."

"I won't forget you."

"I'm sorry I stole your soap." Crosbie whimpered into Lynda as the hugged. "I don't mind, honestly." Lynda laughed. "Thanks for the food. You're a smashing cook. Bless you." They all hugged, "Crosbie, please leave the Big Brother House." A door to a short white corridor opens, with another door at the far end. "Bye, then. Bye, Lynda." Lynda waved at her, "Bye."Crosbie and Lynda make an arch, and Crosbie walks through. "I don't believe it. Crosbie."

"It's only a game show. She'll make a fortune on the outside. Sell her story, release a record, fitness video, all of that. she'll be laughing." I stated with a frown causing them to look at me with a weird look. "What do you mean, on the outside?" The man took a deep breath, "Here we go." Lynda and Strood run back to the sofa to watch Crosbie on the screen. "What are they waiting for? Why don't they just let her go?" Theta grew irritated as Lynda snapped at him with a frown, "Stop it, it's not funny."