"Don't tell me. This must be Mickey." Mickey pushed past Jack into our home, "Here comes trouble! How're you doing, Ricky boy?" Theta teased causing him to snap, "It's Mickey!" Mickey made eye contact with me, his eyes widening as he blushed when I smiled and waved at him. Theta growled under his breathe and pulled me up, pretending to need me but just wanting my attention.

I smiled at his jealousy as grabbed his hand. "Don't listen to him, he's winding you up." Rose pointed out causing Mickey to turn back to her, "You look fantastic." Rose and Mickey hug while Theta continued to mend the TARDIS. "Aw, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?" Jack look towards Theta with a teasing look.

"Buy me a drink first."

"You're such hard work."

"But worth it."

"Did you manage to find it?" Rose interrupted them, "There you go."
Mickey hands over Rose's passport. "I can go anywhere now." She laughed and held it up, "I told you, you don't need a passport." Theta rolled his eyes, "It's all very well going to Platform One and Justicia and the Glass Pyramid of San Kaloon, but what if we end up in Brazil? I might need it. You see, I'm prepared for anything." Rose shrugged out "Sounds like your staying, then. So, what're you doing in Cardiff? And who the hell's Jumping Jack Flash? And The beautiful Women? I mean, I don't mind you hanging out with big-ears up there" Theta's jaw dropped in shock as he turned in jealousy and irritation. "Oi!"

"Look in the mirror. But this guy, I don't know, he's kind of-" Mickey paused as he stared at Jack, "Handsome?" Jack smirked out. "More like cheesy." Mickey corrected, "Early twenty first Century slang. Is cheesy good or bad?" Jack asked as he turned to us but Mickey wasn't having it. "It's bad." He snipped sarcastically, "But bad means good, isn't that right?" Jack smiled.

"Are you saying I'm not handsome?" Theta asked with a frown as I laughed, "I think your handsome. Very much so." Rose's head snapped towards us as she stared at me. Her eyes flickering between us as I stared back not letting her know. Just hoping that she wouldn't get it, it wasn't time yet for her to understand. "We just stopped off. We need to refuel. The thing is, Cardiff's got this rift running through the middle of the city. It's invisible, but it's like an earthquake fault between different dimensions." I spoke, towards Mickey changing the subject. "The rift was healed back in 1869." Theta continued, "Thanks to a girl named Gwyneth, because these creatures called the Gelth, they were using the rift as a gateway but she saved the world and closed it." Rose smiled at the memory. "But closing a rift always leaves a scar, and that scar generates energy, harmless to the human race"

"But perfect for the Tardis, so just park it here for a couple of days right on top of the scar and"

"Open up the engines, soak up the radiation."

"Like filling her up with petrol and off we go!"

"Into time!"

"And space!"

"My God, have you seen yourselves? You all think you're so clever, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Yep!" Jack slaps Mickey.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

We stepped out of the TARDIS with smiles on our faces, "Should take another twenty four hours, which means we've got time to kill." Theta told everyone as Mickey looked around. "That old lady's staring." Mickey pointed out causing Jack to smirk, "Probably wondering what five people could do inside a small wooden box." Jack laughed out, "What are you captain of, the Innuendo Squad?" Jack makes a W gesture and starts to walk away.