"Sorry, have I said something funny? It's just, there's this thing that I need to find. Would've fallen from the sky a couple of days ago." An air raid siren sounds. Everyone starts to leave as I walk onto the stage, "Would've landed quite near here. With a very loud" I cleared my throat and grabbed his hand, "My Love" I muttered as I pointed to a sign The Doctor spots the poster on the wall - Hitler will send no warning! "Bang."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Rose?" Theta calls as we get back into the alley, to be honest I forgot about her for a second. I had been relishing in the fact that I was with him and we had been spending time together; looking back I kinda feel back now but she shouldn't have wondered off.

A cat meows.

"You know, one day, just one day, maybe, I'm going to meet someone who gets the whole don't wander off thing. Nine hundred years of phone box travel, it's the only thing left to surprise me." I snorted causing him to chuckle and kiss my forehead just as
The Tardis police telephone rings. He paused and frowns before walking over an opens the small door. "How can you be ringing? What's that about, ringing? What am I supposed to do with a ringing phone?" I rolled my eyes at him, "How about answer it." He gets out his sonic screwdriver. A young woman has walked up the alley.

"Don't answer it. It's not for you."

"And how do you know that?"

"Cos I do. And I'm telling you, don't answer it." She insisted but Theta wasn't going to listen. He was to curious for that. "Well, if you know so much, tell me this. How can it be ringing? It's not even a real phone. It's not connected, it's not-" The women has gone, so he answers the phone.

"Hello? Hello? This is the Doctor speaking. How may I help you?Who is this? Who's speaking? Who is this? How did you ring here? This isn't a real phone. It's not wired up to anything." I frowned at him causing him to pull the phone away from his ear to let me hear as well. "Mummy?" The dialling tone. My heart was suddenly pounding, this wasn't a good feeling I had. The Doctor knocks on the Tardis door. "Rose? Rose, are you in there?" We hear a noise causing him to grab my hand a rush out of the alley.

The Doctor climbs onto a dustbin and looks over the wall into a back garden, where a well-fed middle-aged woman is shepherding a young boy into an air raid shelter. He waits for a second before helping me climb over which was actually a little hard seeming as I was in a dress. Her equally well-fed husband comes out of the house.

They are shouting to the air about a war during meal time and how Germans don't eat.

With the family safely in the shelter, we spot the young women enter the garden and go into the house. Once in the kitchen, she starts taking tinned goods from a cupboard.

She finishes filling her little sack with provisions and heads for the front door. In the hallway she stops and looks into another room and smiles, then goes outside into the street, where she whistles twice then goes back inside. A pair of urchins run in to see the feast she's discovered. "Many kids out there?"

"Yes, miss."

The boy and his friend dive for the food. "Ah! Still carving. Sit and wait. We've got the whole air raid." I chuckled at her statement, one mans table of food could go to kids hungry in a war zone. "Look at that. Bet it's off the black market."