"Totally." Bang! I raised an eyebrow as we got jumbled about, "Okay, reasonably. Should have said reasonably there. No, no, no, no! It's jumping time tracks, getting away from us." I pulled a lever as Theta began flipping switch's to make us go faster, "What exactly is this thing?"

"No idea."

"Then why are we chasing it?"

"It's mauve and dangerous, and about thirty seconds from the centre of London."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Tardis materialises in a back alley between two terraces. The sort of crowded housing that no longer exists.
"Do you know how long you can knock around space without happening to bump into Earth?" Theta asked as we walked out, "Five days? Or is that just when we're out of milk?" Rose asked with a laugh. "Of all the species in all the Universe and it has to come out of a cow." Something is watching us from above. I could feel it, looking up I frowned when I spotted a shadow moving. "Must have come down somewhere quite close. Within a mile, anyway. And it can't have been more than a few weeks ago. Maybe a month."

"A month? We were right behind it." Rose asked with a shocked look, "It was jumping time tracks all over the place. We're bound to be a little bit out." I spoke as I looked back towards them with a frown. "Yeah. How much is a little?" Rose asked me causing me to smirk, "A bit." She laughed lightly turned back to Theta making me frown. Why was she acting so nice to me?

"Is that exactly a bit?" She cocked her head at him, "Ish." He shrugged with a small smile. "What's the plan, then? Are you going to do a scan for alien tech or something?"

"Rose, it hit the middle of London with a very loud bang. I'm going to ask." The Doctor shows Rose his psychic paper ID for the occasion. "Doctor John Smith, Ministry of Asteroids." She raised an eyebrow as I snorted, I don't think he is going to need that. "It's psychic paper. It tells you-" She nods along as she interrupts him, "Whatever you want it to tell me, I remember."

We come to a door marked Deliveries Only, "Sorry."

"Not very Spock, is it, just asking." Rose was really into this Spock person apparently. "Door, music, people. What do you think?" Theta asked shooting me a smirk, "I think you should do a scan for alien tech. Give me some Spock, for once. Would it kill you?" The Doctor opens the door with the sonic screwdriver, and looks at Rose's Union Flag top. "Are you sure about that t-shirt?" She shrugged as I looked over to the dark alley, something was there. I could feel it. "Too early to say. I'm taking it out for a spin."

"Mummy? Mummy?"

"Come on if you're coming. It won't take a minute." D goes inside, and I followed along as Rose paused for a moment.

The Doctor follows a waiter through a bead curtain to where a saxophonist and jazz band is accompanying a woman in 1940s clothes.

'For nobody else gave me the thrill. When I have uphold silence still, it had to be you, wonderful you'

'It had to be you.'

I watched as The Doctor takes the woman's place at the microphone. My eyes scanning the room, looking at the clothes people wore. "Excuse me. Excuse me. Could I have everybody's attention just for a mo? Be very quick. Hello! Might seem like a stupid question, but has anything fallen from the sky recently?" Silence, then laughter and that's when I see the signs about the war.