"Your Highness, let me enter the palace with you tomorrow. In the past, all wives have entered early in the morning to pay their respects. This year, our family went to the prince's mansion, but didn't enter the palace in the first day. We only prepared some gifts to send them." Madame Ye thought for a moment, then said: "Even though it's a bit late, I can still go visit elder sister."

"That's good too." Ming Chengyan nodded.

West Courtyard

Outside, the snow was falling and the warmth in the room was melting.

Mu Jie was lying on the soft bed in the room. There were plenty of fruits and wine on the table beside him. The table in front of him was filled with dishes.

"Come on, I'll feed you some oranges."

The woman, half sitting on a cushion on the floor, put a piece of orange into her mouth.

He pulled the girl behind him and caressed her hand. In the entire room, other than the three girls that served beside him, there was also a lady that was playing the zither by his side. The atmosphere in the room was extremely ambiguous.

"Master ~, let me massage your shoulders ~" Another charming voice sounded.

"Alright …" Mu Zhi grabbed the hand of the person who just spoke and kissed it.

"Master, Teng Cui will pour some wine for you."

A lady in a pink chiffon dress poured a glass of wine and brought the cup closer to Zemu. Just as she reached the edge of the bed, a man grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his embrace.

"Ah ~" Teng Qingcui let out a tender cry and fell into the arms of Zhi Mu. The wine in her cup was also spilled a lot. She looked at Ming Mu with a pained expression as she smiled. "Master, look at you. You're so impatient. You spilled the wine."

"No problem." Mu Zhi caressed the woman's slender waist as she smiled.

As he spoke, he took the opportunity to drink the wine in the woman's glass.

"Master ~ It's been a few days since you've returned, and the matter of the Prince's Mansion has almost been dealt with." Master ~ It's been a few days since you've returned, and the matter of the Prince's Mansion has almost been dealt with. Tsui Tsui said.

C-84

"Your Highness entered the palace this time and met with the Emperor. Who knows, you might have brought up the matter of establishing the Noble Heir …"

Qingcui was a maidservant who understood Mu Liuyue's personal servant. After the wangfei had given her face, she had made a maidservant who understood the household's affairs. As a result, she knew more about the affairs of the manor than anyone else.

"So what? I am the eldest son of the family, if father wants to establish Noble Heir, he would naturally want to establish me.

Mu Qing gave a clear snort, a trace of contempt in his eyes.

Ming Jinmo was only the second son. Even though the two brothers were the direct descendants of the family, they were well-behaved and he believed that the position of the Noble Heir was definitely his!

"Master, you can't put it like that. Ever since the prince came back from the Villa, he has never given you a good face, and he has been very amiable to the second young master. Not only that, the wangfei also especially likes the little young master who was born in the second young master's house."

Although he understood that Mu didn't notice this, Teng Qingshan did notice it all.

If she were to lose Meier in this mansion, it would make her understand how much she would be doted on. Other than the Madame Jiang s, it was likely that there would be no one who could please her more than her.