91-95

C-91

Sure enough, not long later, Su Zongwen and Shen Zhu arrived.

As Zhu Huiru looked at the two radiating with radiance, the grievances in his heart became difficult to pacify. Just from their appearances, he could tell that these two were having a good time! But what about his family? His two sons were useless, and the one in charge became paralyzed. This comparison truly made one jealous and hateful.

Only, when Zhu Huiru recalled the black-clothed man's warning, his heart trembled.

"Zong Wen, Yue Niang, you guys are back. Why don't you come in and have a cup of hot tea first?" Zhu Huiru took a deep breath, and a smile appeared on his face.

"No need, we're here to see dad." Shen Zhu indifferently swept a glance at her, and spoke without giving her any face, as he directly brought Su Zongwen to the west room.

"You!" Zhu Huiru stood in place with a livid expression, but did not dare to flare up on the spot.

This Shen Zhu, was really looking down on her more and more!

She was already in a hurry to treat this girl well, but she still didn't appreciate her kindness?

Zhu Huiru cursed silently in his heart, and watched the two of them enter the west room, then stomped his feet in anger and returned to his room.

West Room

Shen Zhu followed Su Zongwen into the house, and saw Shen Chengjiu leaning on the brick bed.

"Moon …" "Mother, come, come." When Shen Chengjiu saw Shen Zhu, he slowly raised his arm and waved.

"Dad, it looks like you've recovered quite a bit." Shen Zhu's expression became happy, and quickly sat on the brick bed.

Shen Chengjiu's complexion looked much better today, looks like the people from the Shen family were taking good care of him, not only that, his speech was much smoother now, he could even move two arms.

"You … "How have you been recently?" Shen Chengjiu said word by word as he grasped Shen Zhu's hand in his withered hand, and said guiltily: "You've suffered."

Don't worry father, your daughter has not suffered, your daughter has been living a good life, Brother Wen has treated me very well, the children are all very obedient, you can rest assured. Shen Zhu hurriedly said.

"Uncle Shen is relieved, I will take good care of Yue Niang, I will not let her be wronged." After Su Zongwen heard this, he walked over to the side of the brick bed.

Today was a sunny day. He had just opened the window next to him a little wider, allowing the sun to dry the house.

"Good, good, good." Shen Chengjiu said good three times consecutively before he slowly raised his head and looked towards Su Zongwen with an incomparably gratified expression.

Although the Shen family did not give Shen Zhu any form of warmth, at least she got such a good husband. Fortunately, the people from Su Family treated her like their own daughter.

Shen Zhu didn't want Shen Chengjiu to worry about him, so he quickly told Shen Chengjiu about his current situation. After that, he picked up some interesting stories about himself and the children, so that Shen Chengjiu could understand the growth of these children.

This wait lasted for the better part of the afternoon. When the two saw that it was late, they bade farewell to Shen Chengjiu and left the Shen household.

When Shen Zhu and Su Zongwen came out from the west room, Zhu Huiru ran out again with a very good attitude.

"Yue Niang, you are going back now?" Zhu Huiru walked to the side of the two and enthusiastically asked.