75-76

C-75

Meier took out a wooden box that had a lock on the wall. She opened the wooden box and took out some of the jewelry, then some silver and wrapped it in a cloth before walking towards Xiao Li.

"There's more than half of my savings here. Give it to Zhuer and tell her to go out of the manor and hide for a few days to find a place to rest and find a doctor to take care of her illness. At that time, I'll get the Uncle Chen to bring her back so that she won't have to worry about the matter of Villa.

She carefully gave the cloth bag to Xiao Li.

"This servant understands." Xiao Li took the things and left respectfully.

Meier watched as Xiao Li's figure disappeared, then slowly closed the wooden box and kept it again, "Zhuer, don't blame your sister for being ruthless, for sister to have such a status, it all depends on her face, if I were to ruin it …"

Most importantly, if Zhuer really contracted an incurable disease and infected her, then she wouldn't be able to keep her little life.

Even though she doted on her little sister, she valued her life even more. If she were to lose her life, how could she talk about glory, wealth, power, and status?

Today, she had already given Zhuer most of her savings, which was already the end of her benevolence. It could also be said that she was worthy of the sisterly feelings they had for each other for so many years.

courtyard entrance

Zhuer saw that Xiao Li had gone in to report everything for half a day before he came out and saw her holding something that looked like a cloth bag.

"Xiao Li, what did sister say?"

Zhuer immediately rushed over and extended his hand out to pull Xiao Li, but unexpectedly Xiao Li missed by half a step and missed her.

"Miss Zhuer, Aunt is currently discussing matters with Eldest Young Master, and has no way of escaping. I'm afraid I won't be able to see you today." Xiao Li treated Zhuer with the same courtesy as before.

She raised her head and glanced at Zhuer whose face was covered by a thin layer of muslin. She lowered her eyes and handed the cloth bag over to him, "Aunt already heard about what happened with Miss Zhuer, I specifically ordered this servant to give this money to you, so you can take this money with you to the outside of the manor for a period of time."

Hearing that, Zhuer's face suddenly changed, and he shouted loudly, "Impossible, this is impossible! Xiao Li, I want to see big sister. Quickly, bring me to big sister! "

Since young, Meier had always doted on her the most, but now that he heard the news that she was sick and that the Uncle Chen was going to kick her out of the villa, shouldn't she protect him? How could he want to be expelled like them?

"Miss Zhuer!" Even though Zhuer was Meier's little sister, she knew that Meier was her master. Therefore, when she saw Zhuer's expression, her voice couldn't help but become colder.

She had followed Meier for so many years, she already understood his personality, and since she had already found an excuse to not see him, that would mean —

No matter what, Zhuer would never be able to see her today.

"I, I want to see big sister. Xiao Li, I have something to say to big sister, quickly bring me in to see her!"

Zhuer's expression became anxious as he spoke, his heart chilled.

Xiao Li calmly took two steps back, maintaining a certain distance from Zhuer.