Chapter Seven

I start walking up the stairs and I decide to go right. I continue up the stairs and I pass a drawing on the wall of... a dog pooping? I don't understand the students in this school. I see a broken chess piece and a tower head sitting on the floor. I pick up the tower head and put it onto the chess piece. I then crawl up onto it and jump over to the doorknob. I pull it down and open the door. I walk into the room and I see a chess board with a king surrounded by chess pieces. The scary thing is, the king is a dead student with a crown on his head.

Ok, these kids are demented.

  I go over and I see a map with a red on the wall. There's a handle and being curious I jump up and grab onto it. The map rolls up to reveal another map. But this one shows which pieces go where on the chess board. I see the Queen is on the table next to me. I climb up and take the Queen's head. I take it over to its designated piece and sit it next to it. I see the white King's head on top of the table behind the queen and I run to the door grabbing the Tower head and run over to the Queen's piece. I put the Tower head on the Queen's piece and grab the King's head throwing it towards its piece.

  I take the Tower over to it's piece and put it on. I put the King's head on, and then I finish with the Queen's head. The lamp above the tower lights and I hear a click. I go over to the table behind the Tower piece and climb up onto it. The lamp looks like I could pull it down. I grab it and pull it down. I hear another click and turn around to see two bookshelves sliding apart. I jump down and run over to them. Siting in a chair is the key. I grab it and put it in my coat pocket before leaving. I go back downstairs and head towards the locked door.

  "Alright. Time to find Mono." I whisper as I put the key into the lock. The door creaks open and I walk down some steps. I see a cart with dishes on it and I think I'm in a kitchen. I see a window too high up to reach by myself and I look at the cart.

Climbable.

  I push it towards the window and start climbing it. I reach the top and crawl through the window falling down onto a countertop. I can hear the sounds of those disgusting children. My blood boils and I fill with rage again. I walk over to a shelf and climb up it a little. I see a student playing with his food. There's a ladel behind him.

Perfect for smashing his head in.

  I drop down silently and sneak over to the ladel. I grab the handle and hold it behind me. "Didn't your Teacher tell you not to play with your food?" I ask before smashing his head in. One that was sitting on a stove comes rushing at me and I smash his head in too. A girl comes up behind me and I swing around smashing her face in from the side. Another student drops from a dish rack and I hit him with the ladel too. Instead of his face smashing it pops off. I drop the ladel and grab his head.

A perfect disguise.

  It has a hole where the eye should be and I look out of that. I crawl under a shelf holding sausages and come out into a cafeteria full of students. See them makes me angry. But I ignore them and walk by them. They ignore me as well. I crawl under a table and after I crawl out the other side I here a bang behind me. A student had pushed off a pot of potatoes. I'm glad I wasn't under it when it fell. I continue through a doorway into a hallway filled with more students.

  I walk around some and to my surprise I hear some singing. I turn and see that three are playing jumprope while singing songs. I ignore them and walk to the end of the hall. I squeeze through a small part of a broken door and I fall to the ground busting my disguise.

Well, I guess I can't hide anymore.

  I see a button on the wall and I wonder how I'll press it. I look up and see a jar with something in it at the very top of the room.

Great, climbing and risking my life. Then again, when have I not been risking my life?

  I climb up some shelfs and hop up onto a higher part. I then turn and hop onto a even higher part. I walk forward and use some books as steps as I walk to a higher shelf. I balance across a plank of wood balanced on a light fixture and jump onto some more shelfs.

Who can even reach this high?

  I look over my shoulder and see a noose I can swing from to get to the shlefs with the jar. I turn, jumping towards the noose and grab onto it for dear life. I swing back and forth and after gaining enough momentum I let go and land on the shelfs. I breath a sigh of relief and walk towards the jar. To my disgust I see the thing in the jar is a brain. I pick up the jar and toss it to the floor. I hear the jar break as I grab onto a meat hook and it starts lowering. I jump down onto a shelf when the hook stops moving and I jump down onto the floor.

  Carefully so as not to step on the glass I pick up the disgusting brain and throw it at the button. The door opens and I enter another room. I see jars full of organs and stuff on shelfs and I crawl through a vent hole in a wall. I see the familiar feet of the Teacher.

Great, this woman again.