Chapter 37: Only You

Start from the beginning

"You're like 5 Alice you shouldn't even be having sex."

"We're the same age." She says

"I'm older by 15 minutes, shut up." I correct.

"Ok so now Hunter is so fucking amazing like he's so goddamn perfect it scares me."

"Make that make sense." I say, rolling my eyes.

"He's too perfect to be real." She adds.

"Unfortunately he exists." I mumble.

"And he likes me. Like he likes ME. Don't get me wrong I think I'm amazing. Everyone should like me. I just don't know why he deals with me. All I do is hurt him."

I sigh. "Then don't hurt him."

"Amber. What would you do if you found out Amber slept with Reed?" She asks.

"I would kill Reed." I answer.

"I should've seen that coming. Anyways, would you forgive her?"

"Well since we're not together there's nothing to forgive her for..? So yeah I'd still like her." I answer.

"Why does Hunter like me?" She asks, quietly.

"Because you're amazing Alice. You're perfect, and any guy with half a brain cell would do anything for you. And as for Hunter.. just go to the ball with him. Stop fucking other guys. And you'll be fine."

"I love you sometimes." She says, hugging me.

I should consider becoming a therapist.

A couple hours later Jordan walks into the house.

His shirt is unbuttoned, his hair is messed up, and he looked like he just got laid.

"I found a date for the masquerade. Not that I had to find one cause' girls would kill to be my date, but hey! I got Makayla." He says sitting down.

Not him too.

Makayla's this girl who he sleeps with.

He sleeps with a lot of girls but Makayla in particular is consistent.

"When was the last time you had sex?" He asks.

"Jordan, I'm not doing this." I say, going on my phone.

"Couldn't be me." He scoffs. "Imagine being so head over heels over a girl you haven't even fucked."

"You'll get there one day buddy." I say, sarcastically.

Do I think Jordan will ever get married? Hell no.

Good luck to whoever he ends up with.

"I'll see you later." I say getting up and grabbing my keys.

"Let me guess going to Amber?" He smirks.

"Fuck off."

"It's ok Jayden, go cuddle with your girlfriend who's not your girlfriend." He says walk by upstairs.

I'll be sure to do this shit with him when he finally decides to like a girl.

I drove to campus, and went straight to Amber's dorm.

I knock on the door and fucking Jaden opens the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, trying not to punch the smirk off his face.

"Just hangin' out with Amb."

Why does he think he can call her 'Amb'

Amber walks up. She smiles as she sees me before moving past Jaden and hugging me.