C H R I S T M A S

Start from the beginning

"You're tall." I replied.

Mattheo nodded.

I walked over to my bed seeing as there was a medium sized box on it, it couldn't have been from my parents or Mattheo.

"What's that?" Mattheo asked.

I swallowed, "I don't know."

"Does it say who it's from?" I think we are both thinking the same thing, the worst case of scenario.

"No."

"I'll open it." Mattheo said acting like it was a bomb.

I stepped aside as he stood in front of the box and slowly started opening it.

"Son of a bitch." He huffed, I panicked slightly but his expression didn't seem panicked, more annoyed if anything.

"What is it?" I asked.

Mattheo stepped aside, "take a look." He said and rolled his eyes.

I gasped when I saw black lingerie set with a vibrator laying on top of it with a red bow.

"Oh my fucking god." I laughed picking up a small note from the box.

I know Mattheo didn't like the strap on, boring... anyways hopefully you two will be able to enjoy this;)

From your favorite lesbians- pans and Lucy.

"They're assholes." Mattheo shook his head.

"I think it's... an interesting gift." I laughed awkwardly and picked up the lingerie, "don't you want to see me in it." I winked.

"Maybe." He said shyly trying to hide his smirk, "but I don't like that they picked it out."

"Maybe if you weren't so shy in the store you could have picked me out one." I whispered and placed the lingerie back in the box.

"I had every right to be shy when someone is shoving a strap on in your hands and trying to have you... you know." Mattheo whispered making me laugh.

"Soooo..." I bit my lip trying to hide me smirk, I grabbed Mattheo's hands and kept my head down.

"You'd never let me-"

"Nope not gonna happen." Mattheo said quickly.

"Why not." I looked up at him and fake frowned.

"Why are you so interested? Hmm?" Mattheo leaned down to my level.

"Because I know you'd like it." I said confidently, placing my hand on his shoulder I pushed him onto the bed as he stayed shocked by my comment.

I gathered my presents and my bag and started packing, Mattheo stayed on my bed with his arms behind his head. He yawned and closed his eyes.

"Tired?" I whispered smiling to myself as he nuzzled his head into the pillows.

"Yeah, I slept like shit." He muttered.