Evil plan Arc begins.

The quirk harvesting process had finally begun Ace and the gang were now ready to begin but they saw something. In an alternate reality Shigaraki had fused with All For One but that Ace had defeated him so our evil Ace grabbed him and went on.

Ace: I remember you, I killed you in this universe, but in that universe you were saved. So what about it let's work together.
(For the final battle in the framed Deku story you can take either that fight or this one as canon doesn't matter. But this is a longer alternate version of that fight.)
Shigaraki: YOU BRATTTTTTTT! I'LL KILL YOUUUUU!

He attempted to decay Ace but he was quickly restrained. Anti Uravity and Ender we're ready to beat on him but a quick talk and shiggy realized where he really was. After that they devised a revenge plan for Shigaraki before going with this plan.

Ace: Kagaku we need you to keep watch on the subjects we need to kill a certain someone. If we don't come back well were dead. But I have a backup. I'm sending a demon with my form to go and do it. I'll need to control his body, and if he does while I'm in his body I'll be forcefully ejected.

Kagaku: Alright then, but about uraraka, and Shoto?

Ace: There both coming with.

Kagaku: Ok then😉

And so the four prepared and soon they we're ready to go.

Meanwhile in the framed Deku universe at the time:

Ace: Hey mom so was it really worth exposing OFA or not and also U.A?

Inko: Honestly I think it was partially the right thing, at least you didn't destroy the school and kill everyone there.

Ace: Well looking back as well having Eri, a girlfriend in Tsuyu, and having all those who believed me quit, I fell like a criminal more than ever.

Inko: Your no criminal Izuku, but hijacking the news and also getting Endeavor arrested was a little much.

Ace: Yes Endeavor needed to be punished, and hijacking the national news was all I could think about.

Just then Ace started to hallucinate three people, they looked like himself, Uraraka, and Todoroki. Not only that but they told him to meet them at his old dorm room in a week's time at 3:30pm. Ace in fear, and agony fell and went unconscious.

This is where we end I want to put in at least ten more chapters to this story which will all be this Arc.