Part 6: USJ and after.

Art in the cover is mine yes I drew it.

Trigger warning: Ace's story after the sludge villain attack, Smut,Murder, Kidnapping and even rape.

It was the fated day of the USJ attack, as the league of villains got ready to attack, in the last month or so Ace had learned how to steal bodies and even do it to the level of a fake steal but Ace was still in the mind of the person. In this world his hatred mark was white not the blackish purple in the framed Deku story. And so getting there was very easy because Kurogiri knew the coordinates of the place. And so Ace was ready to kill All Might as he was taking the spot of Nomu here.
When Aizawa charged Ace one shoted him away. They didn't even need an army as Tomura knew how easy this would be. Aizawa was knocked out and Ace took that chance and took Bakugou over to him where with the help of Aku he was ready to keep everyone there. With class a being unable to escape in seconds Ace started to torture Bakugou while everyone else did there own thing. He activated his hatred like the Karma seal.

And when All might arrived with the staff because Iida got out, All Might realized they were outmatched but still went to fight the godly villain. But this one sided fight resulted in All Might having to be saved by Kirishima. Even then Ace and the league killed the following students and teachers:

All Might
Midnight
Ectoplasm
Mineta
Thirteen
Sato
Koda
Hagakure
Kirishima
Sero

The following students were kidnapped:
Bakugou
Momo
Tokoyami
Kaminari

With this outcome the day was horrific the symbol of peace was killed along with 9 others, and 4 were kidnapped. Ace with the AFO power wanted Momo's quirk but wanted to make the students lives a living hell first. He knew that the league wanted him gone so he killed them all excluding Shoto. Now the number one and two heroes were killed. Everyone was going against U.A as Nezu the principal couldn't keep his students safe but he clapped back and said this:
"THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO THERE HOW DO WE BEAT A GUY WHO BEAT AND KILLED ALL MIGHT WE LOST TEACHERS AND STUDENTS WITH NOTHING I COULD'VE DONE"!

Ochako had called him and asked where he was and he said planet God. So she with the link went there while Todoroki kept an eye on their hostages. She met with her friend who she had a crush on but couldn't admit it. Ace wanted to tell her his backstory after the sludge villain attack as well. But he asked her about the "punishment room" she said it's where her dad raped her when she misbehaved. But because that one scenario didn't go down he knew her dad played it safe. He then told her everything leading to his suicide.

Over one year ago.

When he got home his mom was relived to see he was safe but he went to his room to recap what had happened. He realized that heroes were Hippocrates and that this system was corrupt into every degree. This was further stated as the news had reprimanded and chastised him for his actions, as he found out that no school wanted a "quirkless disgrace." as Aldera then expelled him. Only a day later he jumped.

End of flashback.

Ace now met with his hostages with a smile on his face as he then grabbed Momo by the bottom of her chin and said that life here will suck for them, only then to do what Mineta will never, and grabbed her boobs, while Mineta in hell was crying because of it.

The face he made when Momo got mad resulting in Ace scaring her.

His plan was to steal Bakugou's body and go to Earth to eliminate all heroes once he finished he would leave said body and lock him up.

End of part 6.