Innocent crushes

Inko

You had a crush on scar boy himself. Although Dabi may seem cold hearted to most people, he was always gentle and kind towards you, and you only noticed it when he bumped shoulders with a elderly person  without apologizing, the old lady had jumped and dramatically crash landed onto the ground. You totally didn't laugh when it happened-

Midnight

Mr. Can't stop twinkling. After you started hanging around Aoyama, you realized he had great fashion experience and was the perfect mate to watch my little pony and have tea parties with, so whenever you aren't hanging out with Eri, he was the first person you went to, and he never declined you hangout because he adored you (not in a pedo way) plus you two often break the fourth wall together.

Aizawa

Boom boom boi. When you aren't with your brother or the Disney princess, you are with Bakugou. Sure he was rough around the edges, but you knew he had a soft spot for you. He always let's you hang out with him even when he is busy. When he was training he let's you train with him, he even trusts you enough to use your quirk on him, but he doesn't use him on you. He also might not seem like it but he is one of the best people you can seek comfort from.

Hawks

Vampire bby. Every time the LOV was on tv She was always the first person you noticed. Sure you haven't met her in real time but you always thought she was cute and that her quirk was cool.

All for one

Eraserdaddy- I mean Mr caterpillar. Again even though you have never met him in real time you always admired him for his swift and stealthy movements. You were even watching him through a portal during the USJ attack and found him kinda cute. Good thing Toga taught you how to stalk people or else you wouldn't have so many pictures of him in your secret box.

Mitsuki

Pinky hands down. You always admired her for how confident she was and wished you could be as confident has her. You usually watch her from afar but when you to speak or hand with her it's always fun, plus she teaches you how to dance from time to time.

Dabi/Hawks

Mommæ rabbit. (Not sorry👩🏾‍🦲) Whenever Keigo or Touya was busy with either hero or villan work Mirkio never turned down the chance to babysit you. She was chill plus she helps you with your slight anger issues. She likes to take you to (favorite place) and gives you ¥5496.65 ($50) as a reward for whatever good thing you do, and you like the way her smirk compliments her daring culture.

Shigaraki

Compresso espresso (idk why I call him dat-) he was always a gentlemen towards everyone and has a lot of respect for females, always respecting their privacy. Plus everything when he goes out he always gets you some kind of surprise. He even let you see his full face out of his mask and you thought he was incredibly handsome.

Remember y'all, this is just innocent crushes their will be no chemistry with out or any of these crushes
Just wanna get dat through just incase someone might take it da wrong way.
And sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'll be totally honest, I Almost forgot about dis book but I didn't so ye-
Have a wholesome meme-

-JJ