Meeting Rick Flag

It was just another Saturday~ the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and there's a truck that looks like it belongs at prison outside. I take sip of my coffee....why is there a truck that looks like it belongs at prison outside my house...shit..I did my taxes right? Yep. Unpaid parking ticket? No. Oh shit was it because I downloaded the movie last night? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY'D TAKE ME TO PRISON FOR THAT. That's when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly threw on my clothes and opened the door. "Hello. What can I do for you today? " a very attractive guy stood there and smiled at me "Hello ma'am I'm sorry to bother you but we're asking everyone in this area If they've seen this man." He's a very dangerous criminal and has murdered 27 children." I gasp and examined the picture..."I..I- is that a weasel?" The man looks at the picture. "Uh..yeah it is. But he is very dangerous so if you see anything suspicious at all please give me call." He hands me a card with a name and number written on it. "Rick Flag huh? Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N." I smiled at him "I'll be sure to call you if I see anything. " He looks at me and smiles. "Goodbye." He turns and walk away. I shut my door. "Hes kinda hot."