Chapter 27

~Kyah~

"Kade, slow down. Why are you in such a hurry?" We get to a room and he opens the door pushing me inside. I look and find Jake and Josh who rush forward, wrapping their arms around me. OK so maybe I have had people care, but a fathers kind of caring is different. These 2 are like the brothers I never had.

"Ok I'm confused. Why were you rushing to get me here? Not that I'm not happy to see you 2. You can let go now guys." I laugh. Kade growls and they both step back and do that neck thing. I roll my eyes and say

"Ignore him. I'm fine, he's just being overprotective. So... why am I here? I thought we were going to see your mum"

"I wanted you dressed before we did that so we can head straight to the training grounds after. They will join us there as they help with teaching you everything." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I'm quite comfortable going out dressed as I am." He growls and grips my throat pulling me to him. He has no idea I love when he does that and I get extremely turned on. When he inhales and his eyes flash with Asher, I rethink that comment.

"Like I said, dumb!"

"Go away, Arya. No one asked you your opinion."

"just stating a fact" I wonder if this is how he's been feeling with my constant snarky comments. It is fucking irritating. It's a good thing he likes me.

"Well I'm not, little mate. Because I won't be able to keep my hands off of you and will kill any who look at what's mine. so be a good girl and get. Dressed." How the fuck did I fight him for so long? All I want to do is-

"Whatever you're thinking. Stop. Please, love. You're driving me crazy right now. I'm so close to snapping it's unreal"

"It's your fault. But fine let me go and I'll get dressed." He releases me and I step back. When I'm far enough away I pull the top over my head and he growls.

"Your lucky there gay, love. But don't test me, Kyah" I shiver. One of the guys hands me underwear which I quickly put on, not taking my eyes off of Kade and then I'm handed clothes. I'm not sure what just yet as I put them on, on autopilot. I can't tear my eyes from him and when his arousal hits me, my body heats up.

"Is it this intense and all the time because we haven't-"

"Mated? Yes. And It's only going to get worse.... Don't." I step closer to him, being drawn in by his scent and when he says Don't, I freeze.

"I'm really struggling right now. Jake. Bring her to the Queen's garden please." He says through gritted teeth. I can see the struggle behind his eyes. And the effort it's taking for him to grip the door handle and back out of the room, only losing eye contact when he shuts the door.

"Daaaamn girl. You have him wound tighter than a spring. You look fab, if I do say so myself. Now tell us. Are you OK? What happened? All we know is you were hurt. And what's going on with you and Mr Big bad Alpha. We thought you didn't want him" I look at Josh when he starts speaking and it helps clear my head of its lusty ways.

"Err... I'm fine. I got hurt when I threw myself over Kade when he was being whipped. So I got one too but it's healed for the most part. As for Kade... well.. he's my mate. And I think I'm falling for him. I don't think l will last to the end of the trials if this is how it's going to be the entire time.... What am I wearing?" I look down and see I'm in black, skin tight sports shorts and a matching sports bra with a thin black loose vest over the top.

"It's your training gear. We're going to the training ground after you talk with the queen. 2 talks in one day, you must be special. Shall we take you now" they have no idea Kade is the Prince. So she wants to make sure his mate is OK.