chapter 7 | little date

Enjoy <3

3rd pov :

The weekend has come so Katsuki and Izuku leaved the dorms to go home.It's Saturday and the weather is so sunny.Izuku and Katsuki are supposed to hang out but what Izuku doesn't know is that Katsuki prepared a picnic in the woods..

Izuku's pov :

I wake up cause the sun's rays pass through the window and they directly hit my eyes.I pick up my phone from the nightstand and I check the hour.

14:07 pm

shit ,im supposed to hang out with Kacchan at 16:00.

I check if he texted me and when I see the messages I'm getting more exited .I already miss him..

My baby <3

              12:35 pm

Good afternoon darling 

Still in for the hang out ,right ?

                                                                                                                      14:10 pm

                                                                                    Good  afternoon Kacchan <3

                                                                                                    Obviously I'm still in

Ok then hurry up 

                                                                                                            see you later <3

Bye <3

I put the phone on my chest still holding it and I think about him...Damn I really love this boy.

I get out of bed and I'm going to the bathroom.After i finish my bussiness I'm going to the kitchen ,my mom already there making food,

"Good afternoon mom " I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Good afternoon Izuku"

"What are you making ?" I ask.

"Katsudon" She said smiling,knowing that's my favourite food.

"Yay! My favourite "I say as I smile and giggle.

My mom took the pan and she put katsudon in my bowl while i was staring at the gorgeous food.I took a bite and I immediately had to thank my mom for this food.

"This is so good ,thank you mom "

"I'm glad you like it sweetheart"

Bakugou's pov : 

After i talked to Deku I closed my phone and i went to the gym.

15:00 pm

Today I did some abs and leg workout.
I go and take a shower then change in some nice clothes.I get the things i need for the picnic and I check to make sure everything is there.

Blanket -check
Tea and cups -check
Sweets and pizza -check
Water -check
Paper towels - check
Polaroid camera -check
Fruits -check
Candles -check
Lighter -check
Plates -check

I still feel like I missed something but it's already 15:26 pm so I gotta hurry.

I take the bag with all the things inside and I exit the door going to that awesome place in the woods.

15:40 pm

I get there and I place my bag on the ground next to a tree. I take out the blanket and I put it down then I take out the plates candles and cups.
I arrange them on the blanket ,I get up and I look at it.
"This is great.." I whisper to myself.
I leave the food in the bag and I go to Izuku's house.

Izuku's pov :

I finished eating and I look at the clock.14:45 pm.
I go to take a shower and to do my skin care routine.
...
"Mmm I smell so freaking good"
I take clothes out of my closet and I get dressed. It's almost 16:00 pm so Bakugo should be here any minute now.
I put fragrance on my neck ,arms and clothes and I go downstaires.Not even 5 minutes passed and I hear someone at the door.I go and open it.

"Hi " I say and I smile to Kacchan.
"Hi darling" he says and I blush a little "Hello mrs Inko " he continues.
"Hi Katsuki " my mom says back.
"Im going mom ,bye " I say.
" Goodbye miss " he says.
"Bye darlings ,have fun"

We exit the door and he takes my hand to hold it.

"Where are we going Kacchan ?" I ask trying to make him tell me.
"Don't make me tell you ,you'll see "
I sigh and look down.

We walked around ten minutes and we get in a wood.After some more minutes we get to a wonderful place.
There is a small place surrounded by trees ,there is a waterfall and a blanket with plates and cups.
"Did you prepared this ?" I ask gladly.
"Yeah.." Kacchan says a little anxious.
"This is.." I stay still some seconds " AWESOME I love this"

Bakugo's pov :

"This is...AWESOME I love this"
His eyes were like hearts.He truly loves this place.

"I'm glad you like it .Come down." I say and I lay down on the blanket. I get the bag and i take out the towel papers,the tea and the pizza.

"Do you want some tea and pizza ?"
"Yes please " Izuku says and I put some tea in both of our cups and some pizza in our plates.
We started talking as we ate.

"How did you find this place ?" He asks .
"I used to go here with my dad when I was younger"
"That's cool.Why you don't go anymore ?"
"We don't really have time "
"Oh..,that's kinda sad"

3rd pov :
"Oh..,that's kinda sad"
Izuku leaned and kissed Bakugo.

While they ate they talked about many subjects.
"Do you want some sweets ?" Bakugo asked Izuku.

''I want you '' Izuku said and gave Bakugo a kiss.

"Mhm I love this " Izuku said as he licked his lips.

'He looks so fucking cute' this was all Bakugo could think about.He leaned and kissed Izuku.From a cute kiss it reached to a big make out with tongue.
Bakugou placed his hand on Izuku's back and he laid him on the blanket as he held his legs around his waist.Bakugo went to his neck and he started kissing and sucking it.
"Mmm " Izuku left little moans.
'I'm making him feel good.I am' Bakugo thought.
He took Izuku's shirt off and he sucked on his nipple.
"Y-you too" Izuku said and in a second Bakugou  took his shirt off.He went back on Izuku's nipples.
Izuku's moans just getting louder as Bakugo was rubbing against his cock .
They both feel how hard eachother are.
Bakugo rises his head and he makes eye contact with Izuku.
"What do you want to happen next ?" Bakugo asked breathing heavily .
"P-please make me cum" was all that Izuku could say.

1003 words

-kri <3