chapter 6 | someone caught real feelings

Hi it's Kri <3 Enjoy ( or cry on) this chapter.

3rd pov : 

It's been some time since Katsuki and Izuku are together ,more exactly 3 months.They've been great together ,they did a lot of cool and cute things ,they helped eachother with homework and so on.They hang out with the Bakusquad a lot lately since they know about Katsuki and Izuku and they suport them.But someone caught real feelings..

Denki's pov : 

"I love him Denki,I love him so much" Kirishima  is telling me through his sobs.

Since Deku and Bakugou got together Kirishima is going nuts ,he's been having a crush on Bakugou  for more than 4 months now and seeing them together kissing and laughing almost everyday isn't making it any better.

He is laying with his head in my lap ,I'm trying to comfort him but I'm not really good at this,I'm playing with his hair and I'm trying to tell him that everything is gonna be ok.

"No it's not gonna be ok ,not till he is mine.." That's what he keeps saying to me .

Kirishima's pov : 

-flashback-

"BAKUBRO...BAKUBRO...BAKUBRO WAKE UP "I'm trying to wake up Katsuki .

"wake up ,it's 3 pm "I continue .

"What do you want Shitty Hair ?" He replies to me in a sleppy voice  .

"What do you mean what do I want ,It's almost 3 pm, you missed lunch ,and did you just confess to Izuku ?" I ask him ,I'm trying to hold my tears .I just saw my crush cuddling with another person..

"Shut up ,he's next to you " 

"Oh yea ,wake him up and come down,you need to eat " I say and I leave ,I run through the halls and I'm going straight to the bathroom .I close and lock the door and I feel myself breaking down .I get on my knees 

I'm so useless 

why doesn't he like me

what did I do to deserve this..

I wish he liked me..

I get up and I start to punch the wall,blood coming from my knuckles.

...

"What happened to your hands ?"Denki asked me but what should i tell him..

"Uhh I fell and I hurt my knuckles"

"I don't believe that ,you couldn't just hurt them like that ,what actually happpened ?"

"..I kinda punched the wall.."

"What ?? Why ?" He seemed very worried about me,I don't want to hurt him.

"Bakugou and Izuku are a couple now..And I kinda had a mental break down"

"Oh..I'm so sorry about that,come here " He said and I went to him,he hugged me tightly.

"It's gonna be ok "He continued.

-end of flashback- 

Sorry for a short chapter but this is supposed to be about Kiri so I couldn't add other things.

-471 words

love you,

-Kri <3