"You shouldn't walk alone again in there if you don't want that to happen to you." He said seriously while also wiping his curly hair. His hair is not that curly but the perfect description for it is that it is naturally messy. I smiled a little.

"I didn't fetch you on our meeting place because we got stocked here. Dave came to look for you so we can go home with his family's car." Vincent stated while pointing at a gray car in front of us.

I nod in embarrassment.

"I'm R-Rhea..." I introduced nervously at Dave.

"Dave." He shortly replied without looking at me. "Let's go. I'm cold." He said next and headed towards the car and opened its door.

"Don't be shy Rhea. He's my best friend so I trust him." Vincent stated and pulled me inside the car. I'm really nervous and shy but I just did what Vincent led me to do.

I stole a glance at Dave and he's already closing his eyes. I didn't know I was blushing so hard and my heart is falling for him.

I stopped reminiscing when Vincent came infront of me.

"Daydreaming again, Rhea? Is it about Dave?" He teased while smiling evily. What?

"I-I'm not... idiot." I fired back at him as my eyes landed on Dave who's walking behind Vincent. I almost got struck with his gorgeousness again.

"We all know that you want to say something to him. Don't be shy and tell him. Tell him you have a big crush on him!" Vincent laughed and started patting Dave's back.

"What are you saying, you idiot? Mind your own business will you?" I told him with my annoyed face as he brought out a piece of paper on his pocket. Wait... isn't that?

"OHH!!!" Vincent and his three other friends started wooing as they all look at the paper that he's holding. Dave is just looking at Vincent with a devilish smile.

"Where'd you get that? Give it back!" I tried snatching the paper away from Vincent's grasp but he moved it up so I cannot reach it.

"To my beloved Dave!" He read that letter on the piece of paper I crumpled last night in my room. I didn't know he stole it.

"OHH!!" His friends stated in unison as Dave put a hand on his waist and raised one of his eyebrows.

"STOP IT!" I tried reaching the paper but I failed again.

"TO MY BELOVED DAVE!" He yelled once more so I attacked him with all my strength and wrestled him on the ground and tried reaching for the paper again.

"Give it here, Vincent." Dave stated as Vincent crumpled the paper and threw it at Dave. I stopped from moving while looking at the letter that Dave is holding. My heart started to beat so fast.

They were all reading the letter that I made as they all started smiling. They all clapped and started wooing at me. Many pupils were looking at us weirdly as I get up from my wrestling with Vincent.

Vincent was teasing me as I nervously look at Dave still reading the letter that I made for him.

I was actually waiting for his reply.

After a few seconds, he raised his eyes to meet mine. He crumpled the letter while chuckling.

"Nice try. But put a little sense into it next time. It's boring." He said in a mocking way that made me freeze in no time. Vincent grabbed the crumpled letter and put it in his pockets.

"I'll keep this as a remembrance." He stated while laughing so hard.

I feel... I feel so rejected and... and...

"Oh! She's crying!" One of Vincent's friend stated while pointing at the tears falling down my cheek. I didn't realized I was crying.

"We better go now." Vincent said as he stopped laughing. Dave scratched his nape and came to stand in front of me.

"We're still kids, Rhea. What you feel for me is only a childish feeling, okay? So finish your school and then your studies then look for another man." He stopped and took a deep breath. "Besides, I'm already courting someone."

I thought he said that we're still kids for love?

I looked at him as tears started to flood my vision.

"Have a good trip to highschool." He lastly stated, patted my head and started walking away.

Without listening to my heart, I run and hugged him from the back.

"I'll come back for you." I cried and let him go. I run away as far as I can to get out of that embarrassment.

**

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey there guys!!❤️ It's me banawolkaye!

THIS IS THE 6TH SERIES OF THE KINGS'S SERIES, DAVE KINGS.

I WAS SO INSPIRED WRITING SINCE THE FIRST HALF OF TBATW IS ALREADY DONE!!

I'VE BEEN DRAFTING THIS ONE LAST YEAR. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ORIGINALLY BASED ON...

MY OWN LOVE STORY IN HIGHSCHOOL!

Haha I can't believe this!😂🤣

So seat back, relax and enjoy reading!!!❤️❤️❤️

LOVE YOU ALL!😘

----banawolkaye