Chapter 13- Development

She could barely catch her breath after her last sentence when Severus abruptly pulled away. She whined at the loss of body heat but had no time to dwell on it when both of his hands slid down to cup her ass and lifted her.

"Wrap your legs around me," He ordered in a harsh tone that indicated it wasn't a question but a command. Y/N did as he said and jumped in his arms, trusting him to catch her and wrapped her legs around his torso but they fell down a bit to his slender hips. She felt insecure about how heavy she was but Severus didn't seem bothered and pushed her back flat against the wall and started trailing wet and sloppy kisses from her neck to her collarbone. She heard her own irregular breathing and the rapidly rising and falling from her chest. He briefly nibbled on her earlobe.

"Wanted you- felt bad for lusting after a former student," Severus managed to say through panting breaths. Y/N's hands found the back of his hair and tugged on it as she relaxed her entire body to depend on Severus and let her head fall back against the wall with a thump.

"Don't feel bad," She whispered but ended with a half muted moan. Severus growled against her neck and reached for his wand. With some muttered words, her clothes fell off and so did his. She shuddered from the sudden cold air and felt incredibly exposed when Severus' eyes scanned her naked form. He licked his dry lips and leaned forward to capture her lips into a bruising kiss. His tongue swiped over her bottom lip one last time and took one of her nipples in his warm mouth. His hands still held the iron grip on her ass with his fingers spread and his thumbs were rubbing on her hips in little circles.

"I'm going to take you so hard. Fuck, you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'll make you scream my name, let everyone in the castle know you're mine." He said as soon as he gave her breasts enough attention. Y/N felt dizzy, her vision was blurring and she was half-aware of her surroundings. All she could feel was the desperate need for him to fill her. The heels of her feet dug into the back of Severus' thighs.

"Take me," She moaned, "take me raw." She felt him smirk against her bare skin and one hand left her while continuing to hold her against the wall. His hand wrapped around the base of his cock and he said some well-pronounced words she couldn't understand and suddenly his cock was glistening from oil. He guided it towards her entrance and never once broke eye contact with Y/N. They stared at each other as he slowly entered her to avoid any pain since she didn't have any foreplay and pushed in. She felt his cock stretching her and it was even bigger than she remembered. Her lips parted and she could barely hold in her scream when he began to pound into her with rough jerks.

His forehead rested on her right shoulder and he continued his brutal pace. Y/N was pushed up and her back scraped against the wall with each thrust. She couldn't help but moan, whine and scream when he hit that spot of pleasure.

His fingers dragged over the inside of her fleshy thighs and inched closer to her clit. His thumb rubbed over it while the rest of his hand grabbed hold of her thigh to balance her out.

"Come for me, Y/N, scream my name. Do it," He breathed in her ear. And she did, she screamed out his name with passion when the buildup for her orgasm approached. Severus' body went rigid and he grunted through his climax as well.

Her body shuddered and went limp moments later after the bliss. They both stayed in the position for Merlin knows how long, to catch their breath. And indeed, her body was fucked raw and she felt the stinging even now.

She was vaguely aware of Severus lifting her from the wall and how she was carried to his bedroom. He laid her down with care, then disappeared through the bathroom door. Y/N panicked slightly and hoped he wasn't mad at her for what happened, or guilty, that would be even worse. When her thoughts finally became too much, thinking about the future and how this will change everything, he came back with a damp cloth in his hand. She opened her mouth to ask what he was doing but the only sound that came out of her throat was a weak groan. Severus smirked.

He softly dragged the wet towel over her body and only now did she notice herself shining in the light from sweat. He was awfully patient, starting with her neck and going all the way down. He bent one of her legs to clean out his cum and since she was still so sensitive, her body jerked. Y/N felt herself slipping into unconsciousness when he was done and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Her entire body ached upon waking up the next morning. The spot beside her in the bed was still warm that indicated Severus had just gotten up himself. She dragged herself to the bathroom and showered, then slipped into Severus' bathrobe. It was way too big; the sleeves were longer than her arms, the fabric of the bathrobe stopped under her knees instead of above and it showed a lot of cleavage in general since she couldn't tie it tighter. She went to the living room with a fuzzy smile on her face when she thought about last night but yelped when she saw who was sitting on the couch. The two faces both turned their heads towards her, Severus with that famous eyebrow lifted, that changed into both of his eyebrows lifting when he saw her. And the little boy named Jayden sitting next to him with his mouth wide and his eyes flickering downwards.

"Severus," She yelled, "You have to tell me when we have visitors." The evil bastard shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Tea, darling?" He cooed. Y/N took a deep breath and turned her back to them and strode back to the bedroom to change into some proper clothing. A couple of minutes later she reappeared to see the two chatting and sat down herself. Jayden had moved to the armchair, probably to leave space for Y/N on the couch so she could sit next to Severus. She was surprised by how open he was with their 'relationship' in front of a student because he wrapped one arm around her waist to pull her closer.

Jayden seemed eager to tell both of them about his new classes and friends, and they both listened thoughtfully. Eventually, he stayed for breakfast and after that Severus and him played multiple games of chess. Y/N merely frowned when she walked in on the two, both sitting on the floor. Severus' black robes were spread out around him like a cape, sitting cross-legged with his posture still straight. Jayden sat on the opposite side on the floor with his legs stretched out in front of him and in the middle was the board of chess. Y/N didn't know whether to hate or love the little smile it brought up in her face to see the two sitting there. She didn't know how to feel about anything at the moment. Things were rapidly changing and she hadn't found the time to order it. But she did know she wanted to see this more often, to see Severus playing chess with Jayden with a careless smile on his face and purposely letting the boy win.