Part 6

you might think the episodes are short but as you know that I post these stories on Instagram as well there's a limitation for me. Please understand :(

do I need to tell you? ig you probably know the drill very well my smart reader =D

 Episode 6

Y/n's POV:

After seeing him smile and the relaxing face of his, when I gave the book in, his hand made me feel so satisfied. I don't know what's wrong with his life, but I would surely want to clear it all and help him. I want to see his gummy smile forever on his face. When I look in his eyes, they are just so deep for him to hide his pain easily but he can't hide it from a singer! We singers can feel the person's feelings through their voice and want they want to express through their eyes.

Well, for now, I am cleaning up, yk café girl things and for me, I have my own so you can understand what my life every night would be. Especially at the festivals, I enjoy all day but when it comes to evenings I am all dead. I enjoy when I see the happiness on other's face. It makes it all worth it.

I was arranging the tables back again after cleaning them when I heard something in a very well-known voice, but it was just so shocking!!

"Y/nshiiii," he said running towards me, and just after seconds, I realized he is already hugging me tight!

Y/n: Woah! You look so happy! It feels so good to see you like this...

Yoongi: dammn I am just soooo happy!! All thanks to you! Genuinely ghamsahamnida!

Y/n: no thanks yoongiya, remember... but what did I do?

Yoongi: let me thank you y/n, you just made up which I thought could never happen. I didn't know what to do at that moment but you just--- like you can see how blissful I am right, this is maybe after a year or 2 when I am honestly sooo happy!

Y/n: ahnah, I just gave you an idea it was you who used your creativity and turned it out into a concept. You see, you can do anything using your creativity, it's just because of some past events you are underestimating yourself. If you leave your past in the past and try to understand who you truly are in the present, you will realize you have the power of the universe i.e. creativity. Using it you can achieve anything. Yk I don't like to study at all, I am not even good at it, but I sing my notes and try to learn them as a melody. It becomes fun and easy like that...

He was staring at me...

Okay, I guess that was a big boring lecture, I am sorry. (Twiddling fingers nervously)

Yoongi: wow! No one has ever made me feel so special, no one ever made me realized that I am capable. A fool would call it boring, people like me will call it inspirational and encouraging. Where do you get this knowledge!

Y/n: hehe!

Yoongi: oh are you close miss? Coz I am hungry!

Y/n: Oo, someone is in the mood. Well okay, (clears throat) no sir we were about to, but since you are here we would love to attain you! You are most welcome anytime!

Yoongi's POV:

I was still figuring out what she said rn. When it clicked my mind that art is what speaks the best. I used all my imagination in the project and presented it fretfully in the meeting. And boom! They all loved my presentation!

The board directors including my dad appreciated the level of creativity I applied.

But the best part is my dad who burnt my painting a day ago apologized for his doings and allowed me to paint on weekends! I CAN NOW FINALLY PAINT WITHOUT ANY FEAR OR GUILT!!! THAT'S JUST GREATTTT!!!!

The person behind this needed to be thanked, so I went to the café and saw her cleaning the utensils. I ran and hugged her tightly as I could not control my emotions. She had some foam on her nose which made her look extra cute ;)

Of course, how could I leave without having the delicious meal she cooks? So I acted as she did in the morning. This time I wanted things to go different. Yes, this was me regretting my actions when I first met her.

Yoongi: y/n did you eat something?

Y/n: not yet I was busy entertaining the guests. Being the fest day it was a busy day.

Yoongi: great come and sit with me?

Y/n: who will serve you then?

Yoongi: I will use my hands now come fast I am hungry ><

I am not punctual ik...My phone is broken, my dad wants me to study 15 hours a day (my classes time excluding) October?!! :( I hope you all will understand =( How are you guys though? I hope you all are doing well 💗Please be happy 😊Fly high ☆