Part 11

i got a good one above!

 Episode 11 

Yoongi's POV:

Even dad is out of town for a week so I can't speak to him about the marriage. I wanted to tell y/n everything, what is there between me and Aera. Yesterday she was tired and upset, so I think today's morning would be better to talk. I went to her café but there the staff said that they have no clue about her from the last evening. This is strange because she said that no matter what she always checks the café before going home.

I asked her friends in the practice room but they said that she wasn't here last night too. How is it possible?! I dropped her yesterday right here!

Her house was locked too, she was not picking up my calls, my texts weren't reaching her... I am getting worried as time is passing by... I decided to look around the park and the bridge where she usually goes...

As I was passing over the bridge with tension and negative thoughts stammering my head, I saw a figure who was buying flowers from the lady down the bridge. As I observed, I let out a big sigh knowing that she was my girl!

I rushed there making sure I don't miss her out this time. As soon as called her name out, she kinda flinched and turned around. My worried face faded her smile.

Yoongi: WHERE ON THIS EARTH WERE YOU?!! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU SINCE FOREVER

Y/n: calm down yoongi!

Yoongi: your café staff says they have no idea about you since last eve when you said you go there at the end of the day; your mates from the practice room say you weren't present there even the last night when I dropped you there; your house is locked, you are not receiving my calls and you expect me to calm down?!!!

Y/n: *chuckles* as soon as you left yesterday, I got a call from one of my friends that she needs my help. So, I went there and it turned out to be a birthday surprise for another friend. It was late, nearly 2 p.m. I did go to my café but it was late so the staff was gone. And so, none of my staff or my mates from the practice room know where I was. And about my phone, it is getting charged at my room as it was drained out all night. So, are all your questions answered?

Y/n's POV:

Yoongi: Yah! You made me worried early in the morning and now you are laughing~~ he said pouting... how I wish I could just hug him and say I will never leave you again but... yk!