Purpled + Punz

NO SHIPPING ⚠️

NO SHIPPING ⚠️

TW⚠️ :
Blood

purpled pov.

today was the day me and punz were going to go mining, we had planned this since last week, both of us struggling to find time in our busy schedules. fortunately we found time, we both needed more resources but we also just wanted to spend some time together.

i gather all the supplies i would need, making sure it was all with me before i left. me and punz had already decided a place to go, it had a bunch of caves we could explore.

after walking for about 30 minutes i arrived at the place we had decided, to be greeted by punz who was already there. he had set up multiple blast furnaces outside the caves in a corner with torches and a single bed. i went over to him placing down all my belonging where i wanted them and also placing my bed two blocks away from his. his was a purple while mine was a grey colour.

we both chatted for a few minutes and ate some bread freshly made this morning by me so that we had some food to keep our energy up while in the caves. double checking everything we set off into the caves, at first we set off in the same direction, collecting anything we saw that we needed .

eventually we came to two pathways, one led to a smaller cave and the other to a larger cave, this one had diamonds from as far as i can see.

punz had warned me not to go that way as it looked unstable but i said id be okay,punz decided to trust my words, and with that we split off, not eve five minutes later dust and rocks crumbled to the ground.

i though nothing off it and continued collecting the diamonds i saw. the longer i was there the more bigger the rocks became that fell from the ceiling. my anxiety was rising, i was startin got panic but i didnt want to seem like i was wrong and that i was not okay.

punz pov.

soon i came out of his cave, i had a terrible feeling about purpled being in that cave. he walked over to purpleds cave that he had adventured down. i could see the gusts of dust and rocks that has tumbled out of the cave.

not even 2 seconds later there was aloud crash, the cave had collapsed, i had heard purpleds cries for help before everything when silent after the cave had fully collapsed. i panicked and sped off to the dream smp where everyone else would normally be.

the first person i encountered was dream and sapanp. seeing the state i was in they followed with no explanation as they has already guested something was indeed wrong, on the way back to the caves with purpled we passed tommy and tubbo, they also followed.

finally at the caves i managed to struggle out what had happened with no more time to waste, we began removing all the rumble, all four of us panicking, calling for purpled. unfortunately we had no reply.

within no time at all, al, four of us finally managed to uncover purpleds body. he has gashes and bruises covering him, his clothes torn and dirty. he looked horrible. dream rushed to him picking him up, two seconds later dreamXD appeared before us, with no words he took purpled with a small nod to dream.

blood flooded the floor, it was horrendous, a clear hand pint lay upon the floor of purpleds bloody hand. tommy and tubbo loooked more traumatised than ever, even dream and sapnap looked rough, tears on there cheeks and eyes showed no emotions except pain.

None of them even dared to look at me, with that they just left me all alone with my thoughts. I felt numb...all that repeated itself in my mind was the same question over and over, i was goign insane, everything hurt, but....

was it my fault..?