Sapnap (non-binary Oc)

Sapnap POV.

Today was the day I finally met y/n after knowing them for years of knowing them. I think it's almost 5 years now.

They were my best friend along with dream. Unfortunately they lived in the uk, so it was hard to visit them, with how expensive it was (covid doesn't exist in this).

Dream was also coming with me to visit George, his boyfriend. They were head over heals for each other, and finally they are meeting each other.

I won't be hearing dreams complaints of never meeting him, but now I'll be hearing how he misses him and how he wants visit again once we go home.

Once we arrived, we see George and y/n sitting next to each other, looking exhausted. I mean it was 4 am, and we luckily slept on the plane.

I also found out the airport was 1 and a half hour away from there house, yes they were roommates.

Once they noticed us, they quickly ran to us, George ran into dreams arms, they also shared a kiss. While y/n ran into my arms, we didn't share a kiss, but how I wish we did.

You see I've liked them for a while now, there so sweet, kind, beautiful, funny and just an amazing person.

Us four then exchanged hugs, dream and y/n hugged while I hugged George.

Then we all set off to there house, we were going to stay there for a few weeks.

It was almost 1pm by the time they got to the house, all four of them physically exhausted. Both y/n and george headed to their rooms.

Dream followed George, while I stood awkwardly not knowing where or what to do, that was until y/n returned.

They grabbed my hand, leading me to a room, a very familiar room. It was theirs.

They dragged me to the bed, their eyes barely open. Slow movements, as they climbed into there bed, inviting me.

Once I got comfortable in there bed, drowned by the thickness of there grey covers.

They slowly got closer to me, cuddling into my side, finding comfort.

A small yawn was heard before soft snores left them. We both stayed cuddled up to each other, the warmth lulling me into a slumber. A very peaceful one.

-----------------

This isnt the best, I started it yesterday but fell asleep while doing it and tbh I forgot the idea I was doing for the request, so it's rushed and probably doesn't make sense. The plots really good but my stupid self fell asleep.

Hope it's okay though for the person who requested it❤️