•Chapter 7^ Recompilating Info And A Tasty Breakfast [Part 1]

Something that needs warning??  Well, apart from bad lenaguage and some trauma... I think??

______________________________________________________________________

Everyone was clearly distressed- they hadn't found Ghostdre. It has been at least half an hour since the blond had ran out and yet there was not a hint as to lead them.

Puffy, Connor and Badboyhalo had long incorporated the search after attending to Bad's wounded arm, but all conmoción stopped when they hear a ping from their communicators- A message. Dream? Probably.

You've probably never seen someone move so cordinatly and quickly in your lives, considerating that they were separated in groups of two form more land research.

Jschlatt- I have Dream.

I mean- He's with me, sleeping.

So....Who's coming for him??

They were all confused- Dream with Glatt? Asleep? It just didn't add up,but they juts leted it slide.

The next text was from Puffy, asking- actually, scratch that- demanding were was his 'Duckling'. She knows things. Schlatt knows she does. Schlatt is not willing to make such an omega like her mad. It wouldn't end well, not for him, at least.

With the coordinates being given to them, they started their little trip to retrieve the blond ghost.
_____

They didn't spend that much time, in about 10 minutes, they were in front of a cozzy house- place that belonged to Glatt.

Philza stepped to front of the front door, and gently knocked on it, not wanting to wake an sleeping soul. The door opened up showing the owner of that pretty place. In the background you could distinguish a quite long figure all cudled up in a pastel green and fluffy blanket. He looked comfortable in the old blond blue eyes.

«Hi mate, we here to take the 'slepping beauty'» Joked Philza. He didn't dislike the brunette that much.

«Yeah, about that- you'll need to be careful with him he-»

«You did something to him?» 'Asked' Puffy.

«No I-»

«Say. Now»

Okay, everyone just stared at the two of them, back and forth as they- they meaning Puffy- argued about... What were they even arguing about, Glatt didnt even got to say a word before he was being shot down by the sheep hybrid words. Were they crazy?

«Okay, can someone explain to me why the fuck they arguing?! I couldn't be more lost for fuck shake!» Shouted Tommy irritadly. He just expressed everyone's thoughts.

A loud shout of 'lenguage' could be heard after, and small rustling of blankets convinced with the material of the couch shut them up. Seriously. That was happening way too much recently. Like- Waaaay too much.

They turned their attention towards the soft-looking blond in the couch, who had sleep-dazed eyes and his fluffy light hair a bit messed up. He really was cute. At least like this.