•Chapter 1^ Ghost•

He opened his eyes.

He was in a...quite strange place-a mountain to be exact- below a spruce tree, in the top of the strangely high hill.

He was trying to remember what was he doing there-how did he got there?- He tried to lift himself up the green slightly cold grass, pressing the fingerless gloved up hands down the floor to help himself to stand up almost doing it, but when he was almost feet-standing completly, he fell back.

He closed his eyes, mentaly preparing for the upcoming crash and the pain it would leave.

It never came thought, so he curiously opened his eyes.

He hadn't fell.

^What the-^He thought

He wasnt on the floor; hell he was floating, flying, fluttering, hovering above the land- whatever you wanna call it- with his head almost touching the prominent bulge of an outgrowing root of the tree.

The first thing he tried to do was trying to remeber stuff, he tried recalling when and how did he got there, but most importantly, how did he ended up there and second, what was his name?

He tried thinking about some things he could use to remember his name.

He tried looking around.

«Okay- tree, trees have trunks, leaves, the leaves are green like the grass I was sleeping on- sleeping...Dream

Dream was his name.

How did he got to that conclussion by just thinking about a damn tree? Didn't matter.

He remebered his name, and was sure that it was the correct one-how was he??- Didn't know, just his gut told him he was correct.

^Okay, I got my name- I think- now I just gotta remember how did I ended up up there and everything tha-^ As if it was on cue, thoughts and little fragment of his- past?- and events with people he didnt know started overfloading his mind, overwelming him to the maximum, he even had to keep himself up with the help of the trunk.

After he recovered, he just decided to see how much he knew for sure, even if they were just little points: 1-He is a ghost, so he was obviously dead; 2-His name is Dream and 3-He was fucking lost

---------------------------------------------------

Yep, Dream was dead, but his intellingence kept still the same as before, maybe he was a tad bit quicker at thinking, but his personality...well -he was now a bit of a scardy cat- too afraid to move around and flinching at every loud sound, tho', he knew he had to move so atleast he could know where in the damn world was he, so that's what he did: he saw a lake nearby and climbed-floated-down the mountain, easily reaching the newfound lake.

Droping the whole flying thingy, he allowed himself ot rest on top the slightly wet  and cold gras, and started gazing off to the flowerd he was surrounded with ^Such a beautiful place...^ Dream thought as he kindly layed down across the floor, letting a deep slumber of sleep reach him after minutes of just laying there, bellow the shadow of a tree with the sound of birds chirping, the air moving kindly the bright green leaves above him, creating a calming song, like a, lullaby with unknow lyrics...