d r o p 10

-

-

Maria checked herself out by looking at her reflection on the standing mirror in front of her for the last time before she heard her phone rang. She quickly grabbed them from the surface of her bed and saw Jungkook's contact name appeared on the screen.

"You ready, babe? I already in front of your door." Jungkook said from the other end of the line and Maria nodded as if he was in front of her.

"Yep. Wait, I will be downstairs in a minute."

"Okay. Love you." Jungkook replied and they hung up the call as Maria quickly grasped her purse and stepped out of her room, walking at in fast pace down the stairs and reached the main door of the mansion.

"Hey, gorgeous." Jungkook slowly slid his right arm around her waist as he pulled her towards him and placed a peck on her lips. He looked at her, admiring every single detail of hers before he stepped back and looked over to her dress.

"You like my dress?" Maria asked, fixing the dress that hugged her petite figure as Jungkook scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" He clasped his palm, covering his mouth, still adoring the woman in front of him while doubting if this woman was really his.

"Well, since you once said your favorite colors are red, black, and white, I decided to go with this white dress, black platform boots, and this." Maria lifted her red purse that was in her grip, showing them to him before she continued. "Red purse."

"So, you wear these for me?" Jungkook looked at her in amusement with the fact that she wore all of these just for him.

"Of course, duh. I'm dating you, Koo." Maria frowned, thinking that why he acted like this when it's normal for the girlfriend to wear anything pretty just for their boyfriend.

"Oh gosh, I love you so much." Jungkook hugged her tightly before he pulled away, holding both of her arms, and grinned. "And, damn. That nickname sounds cute when it comes from you." Maria chuckled at the statement before she pushed gently his hands from dripping onto her arms.

"Enough. Let's just go. They must be waiting for us already." She slid her hand into his as they quickly intertwined their fingers with each other. Jungkook nodded in agreement as they walked towards his car, opening the passenger's front door for his girlfriend before he ran in a cute manner to the other side of the car.

"We are here." Jungkook pulled the gear as he pressed the off button of his car and looked at Maria beside her. He smiled sweetly and climbed out of the car to open the door for Maria like the gentleman he was.