With that said, Zhang Yue took the lead to open an ice sticker and put it on the back of her neck. The cold feeling spread from the back of her neck. Zhang Yue raised her eyebrows comfortably, exaggerating.

"Cool~"

Su Linlin hurriedly followed suit, unpacked and posted a backhand, and instantly sighed like Zhang Yue.

"It's so cool~"

Li Jiao looked at the two of them. The hand holding the ice bag became a little stiff from the cold. She clumsily took apart the ice sticker, learning to put the two on the back of the neck, and the cold feeling instantly dissipated.

Coupled with the ice bag on her face, oh my god~ the gods are nothing more than that.

"Ah Qiu~"

It was so cool that Li Jiao couldn't help but sneezed, her nose a little blocked.

The others around, seeing the actions of the three people all cast envy in their eyes. Especially the small ice bag in Li Jiao's hand, she was envious and hated.

A few people who knew Zhang Yue , Su Linlin, went up in twos and asked them where they bought it. Zhang Yue and the two were also enthusiastic, and as they talked, they would take someone to buy it and leave a sentence behind.

"Jiao Jiao, I'll take them there. You sit there."

"Good~"

Li Jiao was indulging in applying an ice pack to her face, her voice soft and milky.

"Wow~ so comfortable~"

She was holding the ice pack and kept rubbing it back and forth on her face, like a little milk cat washing her face with water, holding it carefully with her fleshy paws, and rubbing it back and forth on her little face.

I squinted and enjoyed it.

"Ah~ so cool~"

Li Jiao, who was rubbing her face intently, suddenly felt black in front of her, and the heat on her body also decreased, as if someone was standing behind her.

Huh?

Opened her eyes, there was a tall shadow on the ground in front of her, wearing a military hat, wide shoulders and narrow waist, standing straight, his slender figure was deliberately stretched by the sun, which seemed tall and extremely reassuring.

He stood behind her, just blocking Li Jiao's petite body from the sun.

Li Jiao blinked and stared at it for a long time. She had never thought that a shadow could be so beautiful.

It looks so tall, it's estimated to be one meter eight...

It's been a while since Zhang Jiu Ling walked over, and he saw this little girl holding something and rubbing her face constantly. Out of concern for the students, he walked over to see what was going on.

When he first stood still behind her, the little girl seemed to have realized it, and the rubbing of her face stopped. He only saw that she was holding an ice bag, and Zhang Jiu Ling frowned slightly. Where did she get it?

After a while, Zhang Jiu Ling didn't speak, and the little girl didn't know what she was doing. She didn't rub her face anymore, hanging her head, as if staring at his shadow in a daze?

Zhang Jiu Ling lowered his eyes and looked at her for a while, the little girl was staring at his shadow in a dream.

After a while, the little girl still didn't move, and Zhang Jiu Ling slightly stepped aside.