21 | Kind and warm

Start from the beginning

"Curses were all over the place. Sukuna was attracting them." Satoru explains, "I didn't want to use aka or aoi. I might chop your trees down!"

You sigh, making eye contact with him to which he flashes a smile. You're glad he's safe.

"Thanks for not wrecking my property.."

He watches as you aid and tended to Itadori, looking for any possible wounds that Sukuna might've left on his body.
Satoru then looks over to Fushiguro who's letting the rain get him and his clothes wet.

"Megumi, come on, let's go find nobara before we all get sick."

"He has a fever."

"Of course he does. He was shirtless and it rained."

Kugisaki clicks the roof of her tongue while Fushiguro stood beside her. They both moved into the room beside their previous one- Y/N had apologized and asked them to wait until both her and Satoru find a solution to it, but Fushiguro and Kugisaki didn't mind.

They don't mind. Definitely not when these two adults, who they aren't related in any way, are putting effort in making sure they have a decent place to sleep. This room, however, was a little dusty.

On one side of the room is a sleeping Itadori, a damp and warm towel on top of his forehead. On the other side is two empty futons that belonged to the other two teens in the room. They're keeping their distance as to not get sick too.

"I think Y/N broke her back." Kugisaki mutters, stretching her arms, "What happened?"

"This Sukuna guy threw her." Fushiguro then starts walking over to his futon. He heaves a sigh, glad to finally get the chance to rest.

"I'm.. Worried." the boy says, looking up to see Kugisakis eyes one him. She has her arms over her chest, still leaning on the wall.

The teen could only nod.

"Me too, Fushiguro. Me too.."

She bites the inside of her cheek as they both look over at Itadori who's sleeping peacefully. From the short amount of time they've spent time around the boy, both of them knew he's nice and has good morals; he'll open the door if him and Kugisaki go out for a stroll, help Fushiguro getting familiar with the house, and help Y/N in her workshop. He's mostly all smiles and can lighten anyones mood.

They wonder; how would he act once he wakes up? Itadori's not the violent type of guy. To make things worse, he committed arson.